Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37

Thread: Wow, most of you are pretty stupid.

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple Psyborg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    148

    Default Wow, most of you are pretty stupid.

    Week 1: Mages ***** about not being able to keep up with other classes, rogues and warriors laugh at all the mages in WFs because they're gimped.

    Week 2: Mages are still *****ing and rogues and warriors are still laughing.

    Week 3: Trion releases a massive patch to buff the mages and fix some of the rogues and warriors attacks. Rogues and Warriors threaten to unsubscribe like a bunch of idiots, as if they know something about coding, demanding BUFFS asap "or else" hahaha

    Week 4: Mages laugh at all the warriors and rogues in WFs because they are no longer top dog. They were fixed. Karma's a *****.




    No one was nerfed, and the game is playable, fact is most players just sucked so hard at their classes that when they were fixed you think it's a nerf! haha hilarious. Anyway what was the word that warriors and rogues used against mages? L2P and adapt right? well... L2P and adapt.


    Oh btw I love rogue.
    Last edited by Psyborg; 04-05-2011 at 06:24 AM.

  2. #2
    Plane Touched Panduss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    262

    Default

    OMG l2p nub!

    Sorry, couldn't resist.
    Which class were we dissing again?
    Tired of wading through vast rivers of tears? Use this awesome forum feature!

  3. #3
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Exactly. Just so funny when people have to learn how to beat someone else. Everyone wants everything handed down to them which is bull. Warriors should be able to kill rogues and mages. Rogues should be able to kill warriors and mages. Mages should be able to kill rogues and warriors. Clerics should be able to stomp all three
    Last edited by Lord Loroes; 04-05-2011 at 06:49 AM.

  4. #4
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Trion, can you implement an age limit on the forums - maybe 13 year olds have their own subforum?

    "No one was nerfed", wow.

  5. #5
    Ascendant Vaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,322

    Default

    Bad players will always complain.

    i played a WE in WAR and a Gladiator in aion. Man I heard it all.

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Try logging into a warfront a few times before spewing nonsense.

  7. #7
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    192

    Default

    And this is what happens in any game that has pvp. People refuse to admit their losses as a result of unskilled play and blame classes as a whole.

    That's not to say there weren't some glaring exploits/bugs going around but generally those changes vastly altered PVE gameplay due to PVP gripes.

  8. #8
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,216

    Default

    What? Pyros were already just as good as sabs/champs pre 1.1. Kind of a bad player, OP.
    Dancer/Yeah of Briarcliff

  9. #9
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Unfortunately you came off as "pretty stupid" with this post.......

    Talking about "Mages" "Warriors" "Rogues" as a whole doesn't work and makes you sound like a nub... Only certain souls etc were affected by the patch changes. That was your first and biggest mistake in that post...
    Last edited by Pashily; 04-05-2011 at 06:54 AM.

  10. #10
    Ascendant Indasoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaine View Post
    Bad players will always complain.

    i played a WE in WAR and a Gladiator in aion. Man I heard it all.
    I played a WE in Warhammer too (RR85 when I quit).

    Then I found out that the same Producer that was over at Warhammer (effectively turning that game into a trainwreck by making BW's stupidly OP) came to Trion. Let's see what happend?

    Pyros are now completely stupid...hmmm. I wonder?

    ....right.

  11. #11
    Prophet of Telara Banthaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyborg View Post
    Week 1: Mages ***** about not being able to keep up with other classes, rogues and warriors laugh at all the mages in WFs because they're gimped.

    Week 2: Mages are still *****ing and rogues and warriors are still laughing.

    Week 3: Trion releases a massive patch to buff the mages and fix some of the rogues and warriors attacks. Rogues and Warriors threaten to unsubscribe like a bunch of idiots, as if they know something about coding, demanding BUFFS asap "or else" hahaha

    Week 4: Mages laugh at all the warriors and rogues in WFs because they are no longer top dog. They were fixed. Karma's a *****.




    No one was nerfed, and the game is playable, fact is most players just sucked so hard at their classes that when they were fixed you think it's a nerf! haha hilarious. Anyway what was the word that warriors and rogues used against mages? L2P and adapt right? well... L2P and adapt.


    Oh btw I love rogue.
    Oh hi!

    You're the guy with the thread asking for "jumping" to be nerfed right? Thought so.

    Well my dear "jumping should be nerfed" fellow, let me first inform you that your amazingly ironic topic is amazingly ironic, due to the fact that you call people stupid and then say nothing was nerfed.

    I find this extremely amusing since not only were several warrior souls nerfed (no, not fixed, NERFED), as well as sab (no, not fixed, NERFED), but there were literally dozens of topics explaining each of these nerfs.

    I would like to go on by mentioning that mages were always this OP however up until 1.1 they were easily countered by champ/para and sabs. While these guys were fixed/nerfed, Pyro's faulty design remained intact, leading to the new age of bright wizards.

    Please don't be upset with me, I promise I won't jump.


  12. #12
    Rift Disciple Torok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Psyborg smartness HITS AGAIN

    my eyes the goggles do nothin!
    Fremen
    dumbtard pyro bishotting you

  13. #13
    Rift Master Dankshasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Indasoth View Post

    Pyros are now completely stupid...hmmm. I wonder?

    ....right.
    chloro/lock, tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Seether View Post
    I need 900 valor, and a healer to kill Dankshasta
    "How do i pwn so good?"

    DARKFALL PvP!!

  14. #14
    Shadowlander Camshaft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyborg View Post
    Week 1: Mages ***** about not being able to keep up with other classes, rogues and warriors laugh at all the mages in WFs because they're gimped.

    Week 2: Mages are still *****ing and rogues and warriors are still laughing.

    Week 3: Trion releases a massive patch to buff the mages and fix some of the rogues and warriors attacks. Rogues and Warriors threaten to unsubscribe like a bunch of idiots, as if they know something about coding, demanding BUFFS asap "or else" hahaha

    Week 4: Mages laugh at all the warriors and rogues in WFs because they are no longer top dog. They were fixed. Karma's a *****.




    No one was nerfed, and the game is playable, fact is most players just sucked so hard at their classes that when they were fixed you think it's a nerf! haha hilarious. Anyway what was the word that warriors and rogues used against mages? L2P and adapt right? well... L2P and adapt.


    Oh btw I love rogue.

    You say most of us are stupid. Yet you make this post showing the low level of IQ you have.(good job)

    I take it your another un-parented child that came from WoW looking to get some e-peen fame here in Rift with about 100,000 others who make these types of posts.

    You and the rest of the rogues need to realize there is more then 2 pigeonhole specs to use,but all are rated sub-par.

    The game is completely un-balanced by the bad decisions Trion made in hiring of Devs. who have already shown they "can not" manage an mmo.

  15. #15
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Camshaft View Post
    You say most of us are stupid.
    He's correct, most of you are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Camshaft View Post
    Yet you make this post showing the low level of IQ you have.(good job)
    He brings valid points, and it's no surprise that you're incapable of addressing them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Camshaft View Post
    I take it your another un-parented child that came from WoW looking to get some e-peen fame here in Rift with about 100,000 others who make these types of posts.
    Are you an idiot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Camshaft View Post
    The game is completely un-balanced by the bad decisions Trion made in hiring of Devs. who have already shown they "can not" manage an mmo.
    So whats your excuse for not unsubscribing and uninstalling?

    Can I have your stuff?
    There are no bad/broken classes, just bad/broken players.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts