+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trion... if you don't fix the game now...

Shadowlander

Default Trion... if you don't fix the game now...

Wait, where was I going with that? Oh yeah. I've read most of what you guys have been posting here and quite frankly the thing I think they need to fix the forums! Make a QQ section please!

In all honesty though, I have a blast in PvP and PvE more so than any other MMOs and I usually ended up in near top end progression raiding and near top end pvp. I don't know all the issues that are "plauging" the game but I have a few suggestions all very serious.

1. If there is a problem, use that in game customer feedback tool. It gets the message out DIRECTLY to the people that need to see it! If enough of you have issues with it OR if it is truly a huge issue, it will get fixed much more promptly than if you complain on the forums.

2. If you feel compelled to share your view with the rest of the forums goers understand this, YES you can share your opinion and rant and rave, but at least make it somewhat constructive! Example: "I hate that rogues don't have a rez!!! ITS BS... How about adding a 51 point talent for Rogues?" What you have done is stated your opinion, offered a POSSIBLE solution and now Trion and other members can look at this objectively and perhaps come up with a solution to your issue. Much better then saying: "OMG if you don't add rez i'm going to UNSUB!!!" If you are that childish to threaten like that, you honestly are no help to the community and I (emphasis on I because we all know Trion would love more subs and I can't speak for everyone else) believe it would be best for you to take your poor attitude elsewhere because you aren't having fun and quite frankly nothing really comes from listening to you whine.

3. Is understand this is an MMO... as people learn new combos and exploit different aspects of the game, it may stop functioning as intended. What I mean by this, is the game will always be changing, so you can do one of two things: Roll with the punches (nerfs and buffs) and figure out how to make them work in your favor or counter them (if possible) or you can resist change and make it really hard on yourself. I am not saying that a class breaker should just be dealt with, by all means no! I am suggesting that before you go ZOMG YOU HIT ME TOO HARD WITH THAT NERF BAT, give it a good solid effort to make the best out of it, who knows maybe it works in your favor! This way at least you can be constructive to exactly what the issue is aswell.

DISCLAIMER: I am not saying TRION is doing a perfect job, nor am I saying they are doing a bad job. I am not stating that there are no issues or that there are. I am impartial to everything in this regards. The only thing this post is trying to acomplish (and will most likely fail miserably at) is to help improve the feedback players are giving TRION so they can do as they have done (mostly) and make the game fantastic for its players.

If we help keep the community at high standards then WE can help make sure TRION stays at the high standards we expect them to. If we hold up our end of the deal it makes them far more likely to hold up their's. If they don't, well then, they are a PoS company and will die as such.

So far, they are doing a pretty awesome job, especially considering the new company, new game, and them still being wet behind the ears (mostly)! IMHO.

Also, hope this was in the right section, just saw a mass of post that compelled me to write this...

Thanks for reading!

Soulwalker

Thanks for posting what many of us are thinking!

Telaran

I would like to see the recurring bugs that happen every build, and seemingly continue to develop as the week goes on (invasions not spawning, dungeon bosses still bugging out, dye vendor, tank still only one looting, etc) disappear when all of these have been fixed in a previous build already. Of course they're addressing newer issues as well, but at least update your live build so that the live servers are more inline with the alpha shard that you keep making these changes to, not vice versa.

Isn't the incessant QQ the reason another large MMO tried to bring in the RealID thing?

So people couldn't randomly troll the forums anonymously?

Telaran

Great post!

Who made you the forum police?

I'm getting tired of the threads that complain about the complaint threads.

/complaining
    Villainelle
    <Momentum>
    DEFIANT | SHATTERBONE US

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Villainelle View Post
    Who made you the forum police?

I'm getting tired of the threads that complain about the complaint threads.

/complaining
    While essentially I assume you can look at this as complaining, the goal I was aiming to acomplish (and apparently did fail miserably at) was to help push those that are complaining to more constructive ways of doing so.

If Mommy and Daddy tell you that you cannot leave the house to go to a party, throwing a fit in your room isn't going to work. You need to reason with them and show them WHY it isn't right that you can't go out and WHY it would be alright if you di.

Hopefully my above example is clear enough in expressing the intentions of my /complaining about /complaining thread

Thanks for reading and any input!

+ Reply to Thread