+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help deciding what to play!

Soulwalker

Default Help deciding what to play!

Hello everyone,

I've been playing a cleric lately, usually run with my Inq/Sent/Warden spec , and despite me liking the overall concept of the class, and loving the AoE when I solo (Just get 4 mobs vexed, souldrain, a few BoJ and things are dead usually) , I find that most times I group I end up being a healer, problem with this, is that I suck at healing, because I don't care too much about it.

Now, as apparently being a Cleric I'll always be asked to switch and heal, I've decided to reroll something else. What I want is to be able to solo rifts, and maybe some elites. I usually get on very early in the mornings and end up soloing a few hours until a guild group gets going. I wouldn't mind having the ability to AoE grind as I find it particularly fun (the risk of dying if I screw up).

I'm hoping some high levels can give me some advice on what to roll, and maybe their experiences with the classes.

As a second question, I was considering rolling a mage, because all the ones I've seen at 50 look awesome, and seem to be the same playstyle overall as Inquisitor, but I'm worried they'll be nerfed too hard now that everyone says Pyros are too strong. What do you think will happen to mages in the next patch? , Even if I do play a mage, will probably not be one that needs to use GoS as I prefer to be mobile.

Oh umm, I forgot!, I care more about PvP than PvE, if possible I would like the advice coming from a pvp perspective , thanks!.

Thank you all for the answers, and sorry about the wall of text.

Have a good day, and enjoy

John
    Last edited by KazeNoOu; 04-04-2011 at 06:54 PM.

Soulwalker

pyro

10char

Plane Touched

Role1: Necrolock
    Role2: Pyro

Use 1 for leveling, its like playing god. Use 2 for blowing people up.

+ Reply to Thread