+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Yeah... Thats Balance...

Default Yeah... Thats Balance...

I was running around Silverwood today, trying to find the Rarespawns while collecting the startings of a new harvesting skill (foraging) and I stumble across a Lv50 Defiant Cleric who hadn't taken time to heal up, so they were around 50-60% life. So I jump in, start hammering onto their face with my Axe, using their pet's melee attacks to cause my Shield Procs to well, proc. Next thing I know they are at full life again and I can't take them down a notch...

Now I'm a reaver. So I soulsickness them, bloodfever them, Necrowound them and Infect them. I even think to aim to cast Creeping Death for that last boost to infection but even with that big hit of, wow hold your breath, 900dmg from all that pileon of dots, they instant heal to full and not even my melee attacks work...

Now you can say, why not a champ, you could have won then. Yeah if I wanted to run around as a Champ I might have. Warriors are not OP, they never Were OP. And thankyou for all you little children that didn't know that you shouldn't stand still when there is a Big axe coming down on your face who helped make almost every NON Champ Soul Terrible at doing any PvP work...

BUFF OUR DAMN DAMAGE BACK TO WHERE IT WAS, REAVER DOTS ARE ****!, ALL ONE HANDED ATTACKS ARE ****! AND THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO IN A FIGHT OVER HALF THE TIME!!!
    Last edited by Nanoth; 04-04-2011 at 03:19 PM.

Plane Touched

LOL

YOU'RE A WARRIOR TANK.

YOU ARE NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER, GOING TO BEAT A CLERIC.

LOL

That is all.

Can any Warrior Soul kill a Cleric these days?
    And why Should Tanks not be able to PvP thats bull...

Quote Originally Posted by Nanoth View Post

Does it smell up there? Seems like it might.

Plane Touched

Yes, Champion/Paragon or any version of that with the -50% healing debuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonymac View Post
    Yes, Champion/Paragon or any version of that with the -50% healing debuff.
    So your saying that Warriors only have 2 PvP souls... WOW WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT THEY ARE SO OP!!!. What souls were nerfed huh, the PvE SOULS! Why can't every damn soul be capable of True PvP HUH???

Rift Chaser

1.Your tank you do low damage
    2.He is cleric he can heal himself
    3.Based on your description he was at least a druid a dps classes,My guess he was probably a shaman too

You never where going to beat him and to beat him you needed

A.Champ burst damage+healing debuff
    B.Riftblade silence and good damage
    C.Void knights mana drains

Not every class is meant to be good in pvp

I was running around Silverwood today, trying to find the Rarespawns while collecting the startings of a new harvesting skill (foraging) and I stumble across a Lv50 Defiant Cleric who hadn't taken time to heal up, so they were around 50-60% life. So I jump in, start hammering onto their face with my Axe, using their pet's melee attacks to cause my Shield Procs to well, proc. Next thing I know they are at full life again and I can't take them down a notch...

Now I'm a reaver. So I soulsickness them, bloodfever them, Necrowound them and Infect them. I even think to aim to cast Creeping Death for that last boost to infection but even with that big hit of, wow hold your breath, 900dmg from all that pileon of dots, they instant heal to full and not even my melee attacks work...

Now you can say, why not a champ, you could have won then. Yeah if I wanted to run around as a Champ I might have. Warriors are not OP, they never Were OP. And thankyou for all you little children that didn't know that you shouldn't stand still when there is a Big axe coming down on your face who helped make almost every NON Champ Soul Terrible at doing any PvP work...

BUFF OUR DAMN DAMAGE BACK TO WHERE IT WAS, REAVER DOTS ARE ****!, ALL ONE HANDED ATTACKS ARE ****! AND THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO IN A FIGHT OVER HALF THE TIME!!!
    KPS (keystrokes per second) does not equal DPS .... perhaps player skill is at fault. I mean, seriously, healers heal, that's what they do
    Last edited by Paradigm; 04-04-2011 at 03:56 PM.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post

You lost to superior player class .... period
    You lost to superior player class .... period

/tissue
    Fixed for truth.

Plane Touched

You're a tank, why do you think you should have high end DPS? Everything you do is mitigating damage and increasing aggro, or should be. You take less damage, you have much higher survivability; and then you're going to QQ because you also can't beat everyone out there? Jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Calo View Post
    Fixed for truth.
    You mean OP class. Nothing Supriour to unfriendly Nerfs to your class who couldn't hold up against them before they got buffed.

Heh so I try out the so called OP Class for Warriors... Compared to the Burst dmg of Mages and the Burst heals of clerics... Warriors ARE NOT OP. I couldn't do ****. My damage was barely hitting 200 sometimes and thats with a normal strike...

Plane Touched

You mean OP class. Nothing Supriour to unfriendly Nerfs to your class who couldn't hold up against them before they got buffed.

Heh so I try out the so called OP Class for Warriors... Compared to the Burst dmg of Mages and the Burst heals of clerics... Warriors ARE NOT OP. I couldn't do ****. My damage was barely hitting 200 sometimes and thats with a normal strike...
    DPS warrior builds still do a lot of damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    You're a tank, why do you think you should have high end DPS? Everything you do is mitigating damage and increasing aggro, or should be. You take less damage, you have much higher survivability; and then you're going to QQ because you also can't beat everyone out there? Jeez.
    Wow and to think that last line,
    and then you're going to QQ because you also can't beat everyone out there?
    Was what was said about mages and clerics only half a month ago. Besides, I can't beat ANYONE out there.
    No I am not complaining about DPS, I am complaining that our damage is terrible outright, our Survivability is **** compared to something that can self heal. Clerics and Mages never needed those buffs that were given, well if anything they did turn the mage's into cannons, though they forgot about the Glass side of things...

Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    DPS warrior builds still do a lot of damage.
    Just was in a Warfront. The Mages did more damage then anything else out there. Heck one hit 50k+ in Blackgarden. Thats kinda not right...
    Last edited by Nanoth; 04-04-2011 at 04:08 PM.

Plane Touched

Mages are a DPS spec, well at least people in Warfronts are going to have DPS builds. Why would you PvP in your tank build? There's a reason we can have 4 rolls for each toon. Warriors aren't out there getting beat down all over the place, they can do very well in fact. But you can't compare your crap damage as a tank (BTW, tanks do crap damage in case you didn't know) to any other roll's DPS builds.

>Implying Reavers could kill Healers that weren't AFK... ever?

Open the door. Get on the floor.
    Everybody walk the dinosaur.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast