+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pharaohz 1 - Constellations [HD]

Soulwalker

Default Pharaohz 1 - Constellations [HD]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_NqQRo_klg

As the first installment, I hoped to portray some interesting 2v1 and hard counter 1v1 spec scenarios with skilled opponents. Some wonder why I don't use the Pyromancer spec, and it is simply because I don't feel it requires any finesse and lacks the utility/higher skill cap of Lock/Necro.

Please enjoy, I welcome any constructive criticism for my first youtube upload/pvp video

awesome vid
    █▄▄ ███ █▄▄ █▄█▄█ █▄█ ▀█▀

Music layed down on the vid surprisingly good. I dislike it usually, but in the vid it sounds fine and dont attract alot of attention.

You're good as a player, too.

The only problem is the editing itself - get sony vegas, and spend an evening with it and your vid will be more entertaining to watch.

Taking into consideration game's age this vid is about 7\10.
    We don't die, we go to hell and regroup.

Pyromancer\Dominator

Champion of Telara

Why would you make a warlock/necro video? There are no "hard counters" to the spec, it's an autowin 1v1 even for a terrible player and autowin against any 2-3 players who can't heal themselves in 1v2 and 1v3, even if you're mediocre.

Pointless that you portray it as something special; it is the single easiest to play and most effective solo PvP spec in the game. That most fights in this joke of a video are 1v1 is laughable.

Go back and make a video of 1v3+ or at least world chain kills, because this is basically 2 hours of footage from playing randomly (AND DUELS. AS A WARLOCK/NECRO? WHAT?)
    Last edited by faction; 04-04-2011 at 01:53 PM.
    Dancer/Yeah of Briarcliff

Quote Originally Posted by faction View Post
    Why would you make a warlock/necro video? There are no "hard counters" to the spec, it's an autowin 1v1 even for a terrible player and autowin against any 2-3 players who can't heal themselves in 1v2 and 1v3, even if you're mediocre.

Pointless that you portray it as something special; it is the single easiest to play and most effective solo PvP spec in the game. That most fights in this joke of a video are 1v1 is laughable.

Go back and make a video of 1v3+ or at least world chain kills, because this is basically 2 hours of footage from playing randomly (AND DUELS. AS A WARLOCK/NECRO? WHAT?)
    Relax buddy, it's just a video of a video game. It's going to be alright, I promise!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by faction View Post

The video is 6 minutes long, and is nothing but 1v2+ and includes the hardest counter to casters available (vk/champ). Judging by your comments, you didn't even watch it, but thank you for your input

Great vid grrr8 vid XD and LOL!? Did u just say there is no hard counter to a necro spec? Whatever your on I want some of it.

He's basically gimping himself by going necro but still able to pull off 1v2's, thing is, most of the players he went against in that video were bads but the way he played was skill nonetheless. Necro gets shut down by any warrior with half a brain and most of the time rogues, only thing it destroys is casters. If you want to see a REAL no skill spec, look at the videos posted a few months ago by that guy that went Lock/Chloro, THAT is no skill bud.

+ Reply to Thread