+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arrangement of souls

Default Arrangement of souls

Hi, I'm new and loving the game. I have a quick question that hopefully is simple to answer. Does the arrangement of your 3 souls matter? For instance if I chose Paladin as my first soul and then Reaver as my second, would there be any difference if that was the other way around?
    Do or do not, there is no try.

Shadowlander

nope doesnt matter, besides the fact of right when u start u get that soul sooner, but at lvl 5 or so u have all 3

and just so you know, at lvl 13 you can quest for the other souls. So just have fun, pick whatever 3 souls seem fun and by 13 if you don't like your combo, change it. Happy Rifting
    <The League of Monster Slayers>

Only difference that I could think of would be the Role icons when you're switching. It only shows the middle one so if you're switching roles a lot or have them on hotbar, choose a different soul for the middle so the icon will be different.
    Main Character: Chranos - Cleric, Shatterbone

NPCs sometimes talk to you using your main soul too..like I was on my alt druid/sent/purifier and some npc in gloamwood called me 'Druid'. But it doesnt seem to make much difference in any meaningful respect.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    Only difference that I could think of would be the Role icons when you're switching. It only shows the middle one so if you're switching roles a lot or have them on hotbar, choose a different soul for the middle so the icon will be different.
    I believe the icon is from the soul you have the most points in, not necessarily your first or middle soul.
    Last edited by NobleSavage; 04-05-2011 at 06:23 AM.

Awesome, thanks for the insight!
    Do or do not, there is no try.

NPC's will use the name of the soul in the middle. Not the one with the most points.

+ Reply to Thread