+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: For the Tree-Huggers

Default For the Tree-Huggers

I haven't seen the proof yet, but the avatar for the Healer classes looks like she is a nature-lover. Does that mean we'll be seeing the Druid or Shaman class being introduced soon? I sure hope so, as Druids are my favorite class to play.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator Sornin's Avatar

I would be highly surprised if both of those types of souls were not included, given that they have been staples of the genre for many years.

It's being confirmed I believe (Still pending). You can check again here http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...Guide-Expanded
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Ya i really hope there is a druidic type class, its what my bf plays in ever game, its always the way I can get him to play a mmo with me.

If my girl friend is ever forced to convince me to play rift with her.. man.. my world will be perfect
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyroth View Post
    If my girl friend is ever forced to convince me to play rift with her.. man.. my world will be perfect

LOL!!! Its back and forth, I try to get him in to games, and he does the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyroth View Post
    Just throw a couple of subtle hints about Rift, some subliminal messages, etc.

Want a Melee Mage? Support the Theurgist!

I like turning into animals in WoW. Yea that was why I made a druid haha.. The whole nature background story is pretty strong also, I do love druids.
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

I LOOOVVEE Druids, I do hope that the idea is confirmed. Would = epic nergasm!!

And giggles to the gf convincing the bf.

*highfive to Girl Gamers*!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Aelwen View Post

Hey Lady, you've never HAD an epic nergasm till you've had the one I can give you.

PS ROFL! I couldn't resist.
    Last edited by Kazu; 08-05-2010 at 04:22 AM.

Given the fact that we seem to see 16 classes per faction we will need 8 different names for the healing archtype. As both druids and shamans are veterans in this genre, I would really be astonished not to see them. Still, I would rather think of those classes in line of EQ/EQ2/VG than WOW. Especially with the shaman there is quite a difference between those two concepts.
    ELDER of TELARA

Proud member of NEMESIS

I'll high 5 you but I am actualy a guy lol. As is my fiancÚ. Lol did not think about what I was typing when said bf, should have just said fiancÚ lol.

Ooohkay. *High fives* lol.

I'd expect there would be both a shaman and a druid class, considering the fact there's a plane of life and there's already a class that communes with spirits, making shaman possible lore-wise. (Purifier)
    It is an ironic habit of human beings to run faster when we have lost our way.
    -Me? I am Someone, Somebody. Anybody. Anyone.

I'm hoping for the vanguard druid more than the healer druid, but that's probably just me. I really liked the concept on focusing them more on the arcane destruction and some smaller restoration spells. Of course the vanguard druid would fit in perfect in the soulsystem, adding a way for clerics to cast arcane spells and be effective healer at the same time.

Shamans, really loved the vanguard system again, haven't tried the eq2 shaman, but the EQ version was a lot of fun too.

I really can't see these classes not being part of the game. That's like not having gnomes, oh wait there are no gnomes, ahhhhh.

But yes, I bet these classes will be in.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast