+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest parses on Raid Rifts - rogues are crybabies

Rift Master

Default Latest parses on Raid Rifts - rogues are crybabies

So yesterday, our guild went for some raid rifts. I parsed the encounters and focused mainly on last bosses of those - they are just tank and spank fights with 2+ min duration. And what I have seen? Me as bm/champ/para topping the parse with 1169 max and our rogue second with 1096 dps. All single target. Next fight same boss, me 1060, he is 990. Life raid rift, first try similar results, second try, my pet died and he pulled ahead by solid 100 dps.

So numbers are clear. Rogues are capable of very competitive/best dps. You just need to find good spec and train your rotation.

I love you for creating this thread. You have proven them wrong.

In the end, the "crybabies" all just suck at their class, and need to just train themselves, and they'll be valuable additions to a group.
    Currently not raiding.
    5/5 FT, 5/5 EE.

agree

We are not so bad as ppl want us to be!

What are guardians?

An instrument of faith!

Sword of Telara

Pic or didnt happen.
    i can do exactly what you did:

"So yesterday, our guild went for some raid rifts. I parsed the encounters and focused mainly on last bosses of those - they are just tank and spank fights with 2+ min duration. And what I have seen? Me as Sin/NB/BD last in the parse with 512 max and our warrior first with 1496 dps. All single target. Next fight same boss, me 170, he is 9900. Life raid rift, first try similar results, second try, my finger died and he topped the chart by 100000000 dps.

So numbers are clear. Warriors are the best DPS,rogues are the worst. You just need to find OP class and train your rotation."

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Nodisplay View Post
    Pic or didnt happen.

"So yesterday, our guild went for some raid rifts. I parsed the encounters and focused mainly on last bosses of those - they are just tank and spank fights with 2+ min duration. And what I have seen? Me as Sin/NB/BD last in the parse with 512 max and our warrior first with 1496 dps. All single target. Next fight same boss, me 170, he is 9900. Life raid rift, first try similar results, second try, my finger died and he topped the chart by 100000000 dps.

So numbers are clear. Warriors are the best DPS,rogues are the worst. You just need to find OP class and train your rotation."
    Exactly what this dude said ^^^

Rift Master

OK, here are the screenshots. I have ripped all names other then mine. BUT you can see on the first SC that second place is 1009. Then on second screenshot there are more data - you can see Outgoing dps is 1009, so it is the same person - most important data is non-melee out - it is 854. Third screenshot covers that non-melee, you can see it is a rogue, with rogue skills, with all equaling 854, proving it is the same person all the time.
    Latest parses on Raid Rifts - rogues are crybabies-sc2.jpg
    Latest parses on Raid Rifts - rogues are crybabies-sc3.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Latest parses on Raid Rifts - rogues are crybabies-sc1.jpg  
    Last edited by Zhalfirim; 04-04-2011 at 01:59 AM.

Koe

It's pretty obvious that in a full raid setting, in good gear, a MELEE ROGUE, as in NB/SIN, can put close to 1k DPS. Which is still behind warriors, clerics, and mages in real settings where you can't just wail on the mob for 2 minutes. No, raid rift bosses aren't "real" settings because they are VERY, VERY melee friendly. Especially the death raid rift boss.

Ranged rogues are trash, though.

Edit: I parse ~700-750 self buffs only in full T2/T3 gear on the boss dummy. NB/Sin Impale/Scourge build, keeping fiery spike up.
    Last edited by Koe; 04-04-2011 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhalfirim View Post
    So yesterday, our guild went for some raid rifts. I parsed the encounters and focused mainly on last bosses of those - they are just tank and spank fights with 2+ min duration. And what I have seen? Me as bm/champ/para topping the parse with 1169 max and our rogue second with 1096 dps. All single target. Next fight same boss, me 1060, he is 990. Life raid rift, first try similar results, second try, my pet died and he pulled ahead by solid 100 dps.

So numbers are clear. Rogues are capable of very competitive/best dps. You just need to find good spec and train your rotation.
    You parsed the encounter showing a rogue getting 1096dps on a single target over 2 minutes post 1.1 - and then just absent-mindedly forgot to link the parse?

Forgive my skepticism

Edit - well you posted 'something' but buggered if I can read it
    Last edited by Carnagel; 04-04-2011 at 01:58 AM.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Nodisplay View Post
    Pic or didnt happen.

Isn't this exactly what rogues do when they go on and on about warriors having "more survivability" when none of you have ever provided parse information on damage taken to go with these DPS parses so we can actually work out how much damage you guys mitigate?

But yes thread is worthless without pics.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Zhalfirim View Post
    OK, here are the screenshots. I have ripped all names other then mine. BUT you can see on the first SC that second place is 1009. Then on second screenshot there are more data - you can see Outgoing dps is 1009, so it is the same person - most important data is non-melee out - it is 854. Third screenshot covers that non-melee, you can see it is a rogue, with rogue skills, with all equaling 854, proving it is the same person all the time.
    Attachment 4567
    Attachment 4568
    its bugged

Rift Master

OK, now it should be readable, kinda new with uploading and stuff[
    Latest parses on Raid Rifts - rogues are crybabies-sc1.jpg
    Latest parses on Raid Rifts - rogues are crybabies-sc3.jpg
    Latest parses on Raid Rifts - rogues are crybabies-sc2.jpg
    Last edited by Zhalfirim; 04-04-2011 at 02:03 AM.

Interesting - thanks for posting this.

I'm guessing he's 37BD/17SIN/12NB - or thereabouts

Any other information - did you have a bard buffing crits and aoe debuffing? Was another class piercing armor? Nonetheless it looks good.

Rift Master

Melee Rogues haven't really cried about anything aside from occasionally getting **** on by Trions obsession with anti-melee mechanics. It's pretty rare to get 100% uptime on a boss in this game as melee while ranged get to happily run around and DPS at their leisure.

Rift Master

We were full raid, we had one bard for sure, warlord and chloro/archon I think. So probably all buffs you can get.
    Yeah the title is maybe too harsh and stuff and the fight wasnt that long but I picked it because it should show a potential of the class (no movement, buffs, not so short). It shows that you can reach very good dps with rogue. In our Greenscale raids, we all are doing less dps because of the movement but he is still around 2nd place most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Koe View Post
    It's pretty obvious that in a full raid setting, in good gear, a MELEE ROGUE, as in NB/SIN, can put close to 1k DPS. Which is still behind warriors, clerics, and mages in real settings where you can't just wail on the mob for 2 minutes. No, raid rift bosses aren't "real" settings because they are VERY, VERY melee friendly. Especially the death raid rift boss.

Ranged rogues are trash, though.

Edit: I parse ~700-750 self buffs only in full T2/T3 gear on the boss dummy. NB/Sin Impale/Scourge build, keeping fiery spike up.
    Rogues have more utility and shouldn't be above anyone... period... the mere fact that you are that close while being able to spec teleports, ignore all dps shields, speed boosts, chain stuns, hard hitting bleeds(DoTs), heals, and stealth is scary.. your one buff away from being the next pyromancer which is going to turn into the next VK that gets nerfed every patch for 2 months.

Secondly could a DPS warrior not say the same **** about a set dps environment... it's not going to happen .

Warriors have like 1 pvp build that tops charts... so do rogues it's called sab. Why should you feel you deserve so much more... vk builds are minimal dps, tanky builds the same and the RB builds are now forced to team with paragon which cut dps significantly mixing elemental with physical, physical being the highest mitigated damage in the game.
    Last edited by ComaXO; 04-04-2011 at 02:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by chopstx View Post
    Assumption

I see...I mistook your R-Pness as complaining. I will don my helm and tassets and take my leave. As sunlight escapes, casting shadows across the rocky wasteland, I'm reminded of how long the days of my youth seemed at that time. A better time. Now though, as the day fades, I will cherish these last few moments with waffles.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast