+ Reply to Thread

Thread: crybaby orchestra

Default crybaby orchestra

i have a lv 50 rogue as my main, pvping mostly with it, and idk what the hell is people problem????
    seriously i have no trouble killing mages especially pyro mages, there the easiest to kill, sure they can do big damage if they CRIT YOU, but if they dont there just a blade of grass in my way, pyro mages need to be dom-pyro or 51 pyro to do some insane damage, but thats also there down fall, they have put everything in to pyro a simple stun lock up for a few seconds and there dead.

when i see a cinder fly accross the screen ive found my target and usually have them dead in about 10 seconds.

atm i am leveling a pyro mage and having fun, in WF's, yes there very op but playing it, i also get smashed very easily. stuns - silences - CC all counter a pyro mage or any class very easily, and its also knowing how to play ur class.

and finally all those who are QQ lots and cant play there class and are quitting, dont let the door hit you on the way out.
    Warrior Tank
    Paladin 45 - Warlord 15 - Reaver 6

Sword of Telara

sure you do...
    ok so im a lvl 50 mage and i must to admit we are total OVER POWER.
    we must get a nerf guys its just ridiculous how OP we are.
    and this is from a lvl 50 perspective.

also you made me laugh : a simple stun lock
    LOLLLL do you even know what GoS is?
    also they take 50% less damage(at least)
    and have -15% chance to be critically hit by you.

i find it hilarious when you say multiply times that CC counter pyro... DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE MEANING OF "IMMUNE TO ALL CC"?
    Last edited by Nodisplay; 04-04-2011 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tankandspank View Post
    a simple stun lock up for a few seconds and there dead.
    Well gee golly Mr. Tankandspank, is it just me or do I smell a mighty huge amount of manure?

Quote Originally Posted by banthaz View Post
    well gee golly mr. Tankandspank, is it just me or do i smell a mighty huge amount of manure?
    mmmmhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    A quote from Zintair

"I WANT TO TAKE MY SHIELD AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ***!!!!"

Pretty much sums it up

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Tankandspank View Post
    i have a lv 50 rogue as my main, pvping mostly with it, and idk what the hell is people problem????
    seriously i have no trouble killing mages especially pyro mages, there the easiest to kill, sure they can do big damage if they CRIT YOU, but if they dont there just a blade of grass in my way, pyro mages need to be dom-pyro or 51 pyro to do some insane damage, but thats also there down fall, they have put everything in to pyro a simple stun lock up for a few seconds and there dead.

when i see a cinder fly accross the screen ive found my target and usually have them dead in about 10 seconds.

atm i am leveling a pyro mage and having fun, in WF's, yes there very op but playing it, i also get smashed very easily. stuns - silences - CC all counter a pyro mage or any class very easily, and its also knowing how to play ur class.

and finally all those who are QQ lots and cant play there class and are quitting, dont let the door hit you on the way out.
    Perhaps it is time to update your sig then mr warrior

Rift Master

I'm riding the Pyro pewpew train hard.

I love all the little 'OP QQ' comments in Warfronts

+ Reply to Thread