+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Healers shuld have a longer cd on big self heals !!

Lightbulb Healers shuld have a longer cd on big self heals !!

Even if they are mages or clerics healers got to m uch powers on self heals .I can understand aoe heals may be ok to have a short cd if they are not so great ,but self heals should have cd of 20 and 30 sec .Atm what team got most clerics and pyro mages win ,this is not a good thing.When someone nuke for 5 k damage it may be easy to bring down a healers but for many melee classes like warrs or rogues is hard ..

prepare to get flamed because all clerics feel clerics need buffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by chopstx View Post
    Assumption

I see...I mistook your R-Pness as complaining. I will don my helm and tassets and take my leave. As sunlight escapes, casting shadows across the rocky wasteland, I'm reminded of how long the days of my youth seemed at that time. A better time. Now though, as the day fades, I will cherish these last few moments with waffles.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    Even if they are mages or clerics healers got to m uch powers on self heals .I can understand aoe heals may be ok to have a short cd if they are not so great ,but self heals should have cd of 20 and 30 sec .Atm what team got most clerics and pyro mages win ,this is not a good thing.When someone nuke for 5 k damage it may be easy to bring down a healers but for many melee classes like warrs or rogues is hard ..
    I hope your other thousand posts are as constructive as this. This is pure awesome. You should quit now and go out on top.

Quote Originally Posted by ComaXO View Post
    prepare to get flamed because all clerics feel clerics need buffs.
    Really? Clerics can be PVE bosses in pvp atm with the right healing/survivability specs lmao xD
    Last edited by Atreiu; 04-03-2011 at 03:01 PM.

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

General of Telara

Any class you roll should have no GCD between abilities, full health heals with no cooldown and insta-cast damage ability that equals the life of whatever of your target is times 10. Oh, and a toggle damage shield that absorbs 100% of incoming damage for as long as it's on.

/nods

But only for you.

/jranger
    -Isais, Lotham US.

< Buff Clerics >
    We're not recruiting. Sorry.

Plane Touched

3-4 clerics in PvE gear right now make it impossible to kill anyone even with focus fire. Their PvP soul is just the icing on the cake.

Agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Maderas View Post
    3-4 clerics in PvE gear right now make it impossible to kill anyone even with focus fire. Their PvP soul is just the icing on the cake.
    In pvp you cant touch them ,if is a healing cleric T2 geared you cant touch him ,you trow at him all your good things and he just have 100 % this is not balance.But i begin to see even mages that can solo 1 vs 2 easy with self heals and huge damage.What will become of this game ,if no one look at these kind of things :/

Self heals are so Oop atm in rift ,they need long CD to make the game balanced .Atm every mage/cleric can self heal and own in pvp/pve with no rights .
    Last edited by Cyborg; 04-03-2011 at 03:17 PM.

In pvp you cant touch them ,if is a healing cleric T2 geared you cant touch him ,you trow at him all your good things and he just have 100 % this is not balance.But i begin to see even mages that can solo 1 vs 2 easy with self heals and huge damage.What will become of this game ,if no one look at these kind of things :/

Self heals are so Oop atm in rift ,they need long CD to make the game balanced .Atm every mage/cleric can self heal and own in pvp/pve with no rights .
    A stunned or mana drained cleric can't heal. If you're trying to face-roll them down, that's your own damn problem.
    -Isais, Lotham US.

< Buff Clerics >
    We're not recruiting. Sorry.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Maderas View Post
    Don't kill them - CC/Stun.etc. Basically just take a few out of the fight, pretty easy. Same goes for dominators - they can cause a lot of problems for the other team.
    Silerius - 50 Cleric (Dayblind)

Plane Walker

Then you have the issue of what happens in dungeons if clerics can't heal well. It has always been a hard spot to manage for an MMO.

I think one way might be to make more debuffs that lower the amount of healing a target can take.

That way a coordinated group could still focus fire people down one at a time, provided they stacked enough healing debuffs at the start.

(And keep in mind, if the cleric is busy removing the debuffs, he isn't healing anyway.)
    Last edited by Ellyll; 04-03-2011 at 03:25 PM.

Clerics defending their insane survivability makes me lol as much as pyros defending theyr insane gos+burst combo.

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkus View Post
    A stunned or mana drained cleric can't heal. If you're trying to face-roll them down, that's your own damn problem.
    Stunned , lol ? You play rift or other games ? i can assure you no one can stun so much time for the other player to dont react.And what ,void knight can drain . I dont fkin care i talk about the melee masses that dont have void knight in their spec or rogues .Fellblades from nightblade ? anathema from inflitrator ,non sense ,they wont help ya .healers shuld have a longer CD on big self heals this is the right thing trion need to make.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkus View Post
    This to, there are other ways to manage the threat., but right now there are only a few souls who can drain well.
    Last edited by Ellyll; 04-03-2011 at 03:24 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast