+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Justicar/shaman nerf?

Default Justicar/shaman nerf?

Im 50 hit 50 a few days after launch pre patch 1.1 i was hitting crits with even justice for 550ish but after patch its been 420ish anyone else notice this? It took me bit to notice it cause i mainly heal dungeons or scens. My gear hasnt changed either. Im really curious if im the only one who has noticed this. As is Justicar/shaman damage is low and tobe hit with this hard a damage reduction really sucks.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by azkora View Post
    Im 50 hit 50 a few days after launch pre patch 1.1 i was hitting crits with even justice for 550ish but after patch its been 420ish anyone else notice this? It took me bit to notice it cause i mainly heal dungeons or scens. My gear hasnt changed either. Im really curious if im the only one who has noticed this. As is Justicar/shaman damage is low and tobe hit with this hard a damage reduction really sucks.
    They changed lust for blood so it obly works on physical attacks. It used to work with any melee skill.

Default hmm..

Seems normal with my Cleric.

ahh under the shaman tree 30% bonus to next melee attack after a crit did clerics do that much damage that we needed a nerf?

+ Reply to Thread