+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dear Trion

Default Dear Trion

When you do your next balancing, don't worry about anything else but tuning (down) Pyros. Last time we asked that you fix sabs and champs, and you went out of your way and ...'balanced' everybody. We didn't ask for that. So please, hurry up and just fix Pyros, don't worry about other souls, baby steps, one thing at a time, and do NOT underestimate the urgency that this issue requires.
    Bye Bye Rift. Say hi to Pyros.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkrow View Post
    When you do your next balancing, don't worry about anything else but tuning (down) Pyros. Last time we asked that you fix sabs and champs, and you went out of your way and ...'balanced' everybody. We didn't ask for that. So please, hurry up and just fix Pyros, don't worry about other souls, baby steps, one thing at a time, and do NOT underestimate the urgency that this issue requires.
    They will be looking at buffs, as directed by producers.

Dev1, "Are you sure we should really buff up pyro damage more?"

Gersh, "Hey, I know pvp everyone loves firey dudes one shotting everyone"
    Dev2, "I am starting to think you have not played the game live yet..."

Gersh, "Why would I start now?, trust me, just up fire AoE damage and reduce cooldowns and it will be good"
    Dooger
    Run Like Hell

Soulwalker

Try killing the glass cannon before chasing the Riftstalker away from the fang carrier...

Or try playing pyromancer. If they're so easy, you won't join a queue with me then chase the Void Knight out too far and die, right?

I'd find your argument more convincing if it consisted of more than "the glass cannon does too much damage because I died."

+ Reply to Thread