+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warriors were OP from bugs, Pyros are OP by design.

Rift Disciple

Default Warriors were OP from bugs, Pyros are OP by design.

Base Armor + Ground of Skill + Archmage = 12 + 30 + 15 = 57% damage reduction before cooldowns, 107% with rune shield. This is better than plate armor + Shield.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Atrix View Post
    Base Armor + Ground of Skill + Archmage = 12 + 30 + 15 = 57% damage reduction before cooldowns, 107% with rune shield. This is better than plate armor + Shield.
    You forgot Valor + some % damage reduce from players.
    Last edited by evilbrat; 04-02-2011 at 02:57 PM.

Shadowlander

Why they haven't made resistance multiplicative yet is beyond me.

We had two pyro's and a cleric set up their circles under the spawn point in Whitefall and literally slaughter everyone who poked their head out. We didn't have any mages of our own and it was one of those 'Ok, why am I playing this game?' moments for a lot of people..

Soulwalker

Pyromancer -Brought to you by the same Warhmmer Devs who created the Bright Wizard. Is it any wonder they are OP?

Quote Originally Posted by Carnagel View Post
    We had two pyro's and a cleric set up their circles under the spawn point in Whitefall and literally slaughter everyone who poked their head out. We didn't have any mages of our own and it was one of those 'Ok, why am I playing this game?' moments for a lot of people..
    I've heard a good number of people say the same thing since 1.1, even some mages.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Xvvt View Post
    I've heard a good number of people say the same thing since 1.1, even some mages.
    Yestarday i saw some premade on Black Garden from 2 guildes there was 3 or 4 cleric's and 6 PYROMANCERS. Need to tell that they won w\o any problem?
    Last edited by evilbrat; 04-02-2011 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by evilbrat View Post
    Yestarday i saw some premade on Black Garden from 2 guildes there was 3 or 4 cleric's and 6 PYROMANCERS. Need to tell that they won w\o any problem?
    At least with warriors you knew their bullrush would be on cooldown and they would take a bit to get near the ranged/runners.

The pyromancers just slaughter everyone within range.
    Quote Originally Posted by stavi82 View Post
    I imagine 95% of the people that complained about the difficulty of Rift use cheat codes in their Facebook games.

Quote Originally Posted by Lareal View Post
    Pyromancer -Brought to you by the same Warhmmer Devs who created the Bright Wizard. Is it any wonder they are OP?
    I thought this was a joke the first few times I saw it. The idea that somebody responsible for balance in Warhammer could ever get a job after the incredible ****show of Warhammer pvp blows my mind.

Ive seen 3 pyros just wipe out our whole warfront.I mean that fulmminate or whatever hits for 2-3k.Their aoes are just so dumb cant even say that number like 1k aoe and it seems to spammable and they have ground of strength which makes them more of a tank then warriors plus they have like 8k health nah they are just fine.I think they are twice as bad as bright wizards ever were
    "Martillos" 50 Guardian warrior of deepstrike Rank 3 (retired)

"Brujita" 50 Defiant cleric of briarcliff Rank 4

"Fist Of The Empire"

+ Reply to Thread