+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This game is balanced.

Default This game is balanced.

In comparison, this game is extremely balanced atm. Do certain classes still need some love? Absolutely. But right now, there are at least 8 combinations of souls in each class that are effective and great.

This game is the ultimate rock paper scissor. As a Void Knight, there will be 2-3 class combinations for mage that you CANNOT BEAT. As a Pyromancer, there will be 2-3 class combinations for warrior that you CANNOT BEAT. This set up is perfect. This game is not WOW, and won't be. Trion is doing an amazing job with balance in my opinion.

I am a Warlock(44)/Chloromancer(21)/Archmage set up and I have little trouble with many classes 1v1 in the game. Good Sabs, Champions, and Beastmasters give me trouble, but that is mainly because 90% of the playerbase in every game is bad.

Considering I don't see anyone complaining about Warlock, I see most of the points on "unbalanced" on these forums as pointless. I have 8 seconds of (almost) damage immunity, then another 20 seconds after that of ridiculous health (mixed with the streaming heals from chloro).

Pyro was and still is a joke. Any caster that is allowed to freecast on you for more than 4 seconds is going to win. Pyro just does more STRAIGHT dps right off the bat.

Find them and kill them first. Trust me, they go down easy.

My 2 cents-

Sheesh - Freeholme/Defiant

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Rixile View Post
    I
    This game is the ultimate rock paper scissor. As a Void Knight, there will be 2-3 class combinations for mage that you CANNOT BEAT. As a Pyromancer, there will be 2-3 class combinations for warrior that you CANNOT BEAT.
    Lol& or you slowpoke? Reaver now fun spec only and he CANT kill Pyro NEVER because mana drain and absorb shield was nerfed to the ground/

mage's are scissors and ever other class is paper, so yeah if you're a mage i'm sure you think it's balanced
    Last edited by Denny Crane; 04-02-2011 at 02:17 PM.

This should be a good one.

My Livestream
    Mercenary @Mind Trick

Wait, what?

Rift Master

In comparison, this game is extremely balanced atm. Do certain classes still need some love? Absolutely. But right now, there are at least 8 combinations of souls in each class that are effective and great.

I am a Warlock(44)/Chloromancer(21)/Archmage set up and I have little trouble with many classes 1v1 in the game. Good Sabs, Champions, and Beastmasters give me trouble, but that is mainly because 90% of the playerbase in every game is bad.

Couple of things, firstly Sabs got outright nerfed into the ground so using one and seeing success is not so common unless your geared to high hell.

And secondly, stop trying to deny that Pyro's are balanced, any class that can gain good mitigation total immunity to CC and pump out one shot crits (51 points spent and 100 charge still does not make it "balanced")

I swear you mages are just defending the poster boy BW blindly because you think everyone will go after the other mages next, tbh some will, most of us wont because we know the Pyro is the only problematic mage calling.

Basilus level 50 Rank 2 Rogue: Nightstalker, Contract Killer, Battlefield Tactician

Rift Disciple

this game is extremely balanced atm.
    You're wrong.

Ascendant

If what you mean is all the mele classes are so LOL crap now that 75% of the player base sucks together... and that is balance... then sure your 100% correct.

lol, mage thinks the game is balanced.

+ Reply to Thread