+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pyroz!

Rift Disciple

Default Pyroz!

I got hit - HIT- by a Cinderbust today for 8k! He had no wings ether. Just normal no buffs. HIT!

I try after res to fight him, I could do no damage. His life just say high at all times! Then fuminated me for 7k no crit at all!

Last time I fight him he was fighting 3 people and by himself in circle on ground just standing. I fight him to and still his health very high. He crit me and I died instant, one shot by his fireballs and flamespears. Even from his 2 dots! All for over 9000!

Pyro is no killable and just one shot everyone with only a few spells every time and never move and is not ok!

Rift Disciple

Yes, whit the old fix the Pyro was powerful, now, whit the newest fix, the pyro have the ability to 2shot a large number of players.
    Only a full tank build can survive at one of it's high grade skill critical hit.

Pyro can increase it's fire skill power by over than 90% and whit a Fulminate can kit for 3000-4000 of damage whituot a critical hit. And that skill is a Istant skill whit only 45 sec of Cooldown.
    A skill powerful like that skill need 60 or 120 sec of delay, not 45 sec....

All the other offensive mages 51 point skill have 60 sec of delay, until 5 minutes for the necromancer.

But no, the pyro and all the mages have it's skill power increased.
    Eh, they're really powerless, poor poor mages...
    (\_/)
    (-)
    (><) <------This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy Of Science View Post
    I got hit - HIT- by a Cinderbust today for 8k! He had no wings ether. Just normal no buffs. HIT!

I try after res to fight him, I could do no damage. His life just say high at all times! Then fuminated me for 7k no crit at all!

Last time I fight him he was fighting 3 people and by himself in circle on ground just standing. I fight him to and still his health very high. He crit me and I died instant, one shot by his fireballs and flamespears. Even from his 2 dots! All for over 9000!

Pyro is no killable and just one shot everyone with only a few spells every time and never move and is not ok!
    Ill make this simple. Your full of S H I T .

Pyro wont hit 8k WITH wings let alone without.

Your guys exagerations are so full of crap.

Yet everyone was ok with warriors charging in and 2 shotting people.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Elminster View Post

Your guys exagerations are so full of crap.

Yet everyone was ok with warriors charging in and 2 shotting people.
    No, I got fumigated way hard. One shot dead. Not even crit or no wing. Pyro is god mode for newb just stand in circle hit button and win.

I play all class I know. Your wrong in all ways. Fulmitigate hit me 8k ez. More even.

So mages got a soul that dps's somewhere in comparison with all the other classes, they just need to fix most of the other mage souls and we should be on a level playing ground and actually stand a chance against rogues, warriors and clerics.

And I call BS on 8k with no screen shot, I'm in all tier 1 with some tier 2 and the most I've ever critted was 3200 on a mob, and players usually have much better damage resists than mobs.

Good Job Trion, keep going please.
    Last edited by Rilman; 04-02-2011 at 04:44 AM.

yeah they can. they do it all of the time. nice try though.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeisdeath View Post
    Your so full of crap they dont.

nice try though.

OMG I HIT BY A CHAMPION TODAY WITH TITAN STRIKE FOR OVER 9000

pls ****

ive never seen over 3k even on a pve mob
    Last edited by Elminster; 04-02-2011 at 04:44 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeisdeath View Post
    must really be burning you up on your warrior that you though macroing 8 skills to one button and 2 shotting people does not work anymore?

Wow now I guess you guys are gonna have to do what you told us.

Get some skills and L2p

Or here is a good one

Why dont you adapt

Rift Disciple

Hmm, how much more false and exaggerated of claims do I need to make for people to realize this is satire? Lol.

There is far to much of this, from people who are genuinely complaining. I thought it would be funny. Guess my attempts at obvious falshood failed

This is the result of the players moaning about Warriors and Sabs of all things. Terrible Pyros still die quickly and terrible anything still get crushed and frustrated.

Certain Mages on my server have been dominating since release and prior, now it's just absurd if you're any good which most arent. But both sides have access so, whatever. We're still managing. Warriors can still contribute in PvP, I guess.

Rift Disciple

I think Pyro is fine, personally. And I only tried one very briefly weeks ago in the 30s. (Ie I don't play one)

But I've had little difficulty in fighting them, and all this qq seems irrational.

Your so full of crap they dont.

nice try though.

OMG I HIT BY A CHAMPION TODAY WITH TITAN STRIKE FOR OVER 9000

pls ****

ive never seen over 3k even on a pve mob
    i cant tell horrible people how to be better, sorry.

http://img812.imageshack.us/i/wtfboom.png/
    http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...dolfreal/1.jpg
    http://h-6.abload.de/img/pewpewi71t.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/sU35s.jpg 9500!!

I've yet to see any Pyro hit the numbers claimed in these types of threads :/
    Last edited by Styxi; 04-02-2011 at 05:16 AM.

here is the commentary from the mage that did that 9500 hit.

"9.4k fulminte. No self-buff, no GoP, no IC, no flame bolt, no trinket. Probably could have seen 10-11k if had all that going. "

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...=1#post1964155

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy Of Science View Post

Whaaaaat? nine THOUSAND?!?! theres no way that can be right CAN IT??

obvious troll is obvious, but ya pyros could do with a slight toning down.

Basilus level 50 Rank 2 Rogue: Nightstalker, Contract Killer, Battlefield Tactician

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast