Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Good Job pissing everyone off Trion. This patch might have ruined your future

Telaran

Default Good Job pissing everyone off Trion. This patch might have ruined your future

I neither played s Mage, nor warrior, nor rouge so the patch did nothing for me except keep me a "Heal or get the fkuc out gimp"

You should know by now, 10+ years of MMOs that nerfing leads to qqing and losing subscriptsions.

Instead of nerfing everything and ruining peoples experience just buff those qqing and bring them UP to the OP classes level with a balance instead of bringing others down

Im speaking as a cleric, who will never win a PvP match ever in any spec, and if your a cleric in a WF and your not healing (excluding a justicar holding the shard/fang). Your a waste

I'm not rerolling, I'm unsubscribing. At least my hunter can ****ing kill something
    Last edited by Censor; 04-02-2011 at 12:45 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Censor View Post
    rouge
    Thread over.

Plane Touched

Im speaking as a cleric, who will never win a PvP match ever in any spec
    Dun dun dun, another bad cleric bites the dust.
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...uMo0eckRM.V0xz
    Justicar 33 / Shaman 22 / Sentinel 11
    "Outlast your opponent" world pvp build.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Jondoe View Post
    Dun dun dun, another bad cleric bites the dust.
    Yeah you're right....

Stun, snare, RoTN, bubble, go through our optimal rotation, restun, interupt, 2nd bubble, heal, heal heal, stun, resnare,

Oh wait your still at 80% health because without RoTN I'm doing no damage on you and your blasting/stabbing/smashing me for 4x the damage I can do in full T1 and you're in blues.

Oh yeah, that's right you do more damage to me during my GDC between healing myself. So for the 4 convictions I just healed myself for 1200, you did 3000 while I was healing. Oh yeah my HoT, candles out the damage you get from your greater essence procs.
    Last edited by Censor; 04-02-2011 at 01:02 AM.

People quit warhammer because they wouldn't nerf the OP classes. People going to quit Rift because they nerfed the OP classes. What do you people really want?

Obviously it's better to buff everything in the entire game because one soul is too powerful.

Pyro's overpowered? Easy. Just buff everyones damage and healing and hp. Remember to up the hp and damage of everything in pve accordingly.

Oh, we have a new soul that's overpowered because of the blanket buffs to everything? Easy. Just buff everyones damage and healing and hp. Remember to up the hp and damage of everything in pve accordingly.

That seems like a perfect way of doing it.

Telaran

I understand them "fixing" a bug, which OP a class, like the armor bug. I would rather must us stronger, or able to counter an OP ability. Like instead of needing rogues, give us a "shed charges" ability. Make it a matter of who can act faster.

If you've ever watched professional racing, they don't start removing performance parts off cars that are winning, they give the losing cars head starts.

Rift Disciple

How about "relax" and give them some time? Balancing is a process, it won't be a destination. Your spec will never always be 100% win. Deal.
    Welcoming newcomers to Faeblight daily...we have cupcakes.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Argee View Post
    Obviously it's better to buff everything in the entire game because one soul is too powerful.

Pyro's overpowered? Easy. Just buff everyones damage and healing and hp. Remember to up the hp and damage of everything in pve accordingly.

Oh, we have a new soul that's overpowered because of the blanket buffs to everything? Easy. Just buff everyones damage and healing and hp. Remember to up the hp and damage of everything in pve accordingly.

That seems like a perfect way of doing it.
    A) Youre not funny
    B) Youre not clever
    C) Youre attemtp to troll is weak
    D) You're lack of constructive advice clearly shows through your sarcasim
    E) You clearly know I'm not talking about a blanket buff
    F) **** yourself
    Last edited by Censor; 04-02-2011 at 01:17 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Schnorplepiffle View Post
    How about "relax" and give them some time? Balancing is a process, it won't be a destination. Your spec will never always be 100% win. Deal.
    I would be happy with 15% win

They had over 3 months of BETA and a month of live, with forums *****ing about everything was OP they were scared to lose subs and rushed out a half assed balancing patch. I would have rather them sit on it another month and it comes out perfect that a please the people with a minor fix

Rift Disciple

I neither played s Mage, nor warrior, nor rouge so the patch did nothing for me except keep me a "Heal or get the fkuc out gimp"

You should know by now, 10+ years of MMOs that nerfing leads to qqing and losing subscriptsions.

Instead of nerfing everything and ruining peoples experience just buff those qqing and bring them UP to the OP classes level with a balance instead of bringing others down

Im speaking as a cleric, who will never win a PvP match ever in any spec, and if your a cleric in a WF and your not healing (excluding a justicar holding the shard/fang). Your a waste

I'm not rerolling, I'm unsubscribing. At least my hunter can ****ing kill something
    i win pvp all the time...your doing it wrong. CLerics can easily get high dps i u dont suck L2P?

I upped my sub to the six month plan......The patch was epic...Ty Trion for making the game better, its appreciated by the players.

Cant believe how awesome this game is! And the forums are going to be cleaned soon as well, cant wait for that to happen!

All in all, RIFT is in great shape and getting better all the time. Having an epic time raiding, pvping, and rifting. The event thats going on has some awesome items that I cant wait to get!

Anyway, just wanted to say GOOD JOB Trion...Your efforts are appreciated by the players, and we support you fully.

:noob

Plane Touched

Yeah you're right....

Stun, snare, RoTN, bubble, go through our optimal rotation, restun, interupt, 2nd bubble, heal, heal heal, stun, resnare,

Oh wait your still at 80% health because without RoTN I'm doing no damage on you and your blasting/stabbing/smashing me for 4x the damage I can do in full T1 and you're in blues.

Oh yeah, that's right you do more damage to me during my GDC between healing myself. So for the 4 convictions I just healed myself for 1200, you did 3000 while I was healing. Oh yeah my HoT, candles out the damage you get from your greater essence procs.
    Stun, snare... RoTN... Spammable heals? What god awful build are you running? Shaman with high Justi? Justi has had it's damage severely nerfed. If you want a bursty pvp build, go with some druid or inqu with your shaman...
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...uMo0eckRM.V0xz
    Justicar 33 / Shaman 22 / Sentinel 11
    "Outlast your opponent" world pvp build.

Quote Originally Posted by terrorshard View Post
    People quit warhammer because they wouldn't nerf the OP classes. People going to quit Rift because they nerfed the OP classes. What do you people really want?
    Pyromancer, this is Terrorshard.
    Terroshard, say hi to Pyromancer!

Plane Touched

Yeah you're right....

There's an Inquisitor on my server who regularly crits people for 2,800 damage with Bolt of Depravity, in addition to having a completely inane amount of self healing. I have no ****ing idea what you're talking about.

This isn't even touching the fact that 3-4 clerics in good PvE gear will completely break the game and make it borderline impossible to kill anybody even with focus fire. I'm not sure what you're complaining about, honestly.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast