+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Complete List of skills for all souls (from beta 1)

Soulwalker

Default Complete List of skills for all souls (from beta 1)

For those interested i uploaded a zip file with images of all the skills in all the souls, i had to use a free converter program to convert from PNG to JPG and the program unfortunantly had to put in a watermark, but it just made 2 of the souls a little harder to read.
    Well here it is anyway: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0BWM4UTY

It might be useful for some of you untill they update Telarapedia or the Builders.
    If someone knows a better place to upload let me know.

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much. I downloaded it, and it's safe, and it has every single soul ability in it for every single class as promsised. Bro, you are the man.

Soulwalker

Unfortunently i did not have time to do the same thing for beta 2, so some of the skills that they changed are out of date.

Thumbs up

Thanks for this.
    Jazebel - Admin - Revolution gaming recruiting: Recruitment thread - Revolution Gaming
    {} CPU: i7 920 @4.1Ghz {} GFX: Radeon HD 5970 Dirt 2 Edition 2048 MB {} RAM: 6GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator GT {} HDD: Intel SSD X-25M Postville {} MOBO: Asus Rampage II Extreme{} Screen: 27" Samsung Syncmaster P2770 {}

Shadowlander

Really useful,thanks.

Thanks a lot! Precisely what I've been looking for.

yep thanks a lot... atm I'm translating all of the classes ability in italian (for some friend that in 2010 still have problem with english -_-')... it is an hell of a job but at least it could be done thx to u... really apreciated...

PS: if someone else out there need an italian traslation for some soul's ability send me a pm... if I've already done it I will send it back.. if not yet done I'll put it on top of my list...

Translation: Se qualche italiano necessita delle traduzioni delle skill mi dai una voce in pm... se ho già tradotto la soul che vi interessa ve la spedisco al volo altrimenti la metto in cima alla lista di quelle da tradurre...

Awesome help.

I'm going to photoshop all of this together to 1 big tree. I wonder if it would be easy to turn it into some flash program...

Quote Originally Posted by Sadokan View Post
    For those interested i uploaded a zip file with images of all the skills in all the souls, i had to use a free converter program to convert from PNG to JPG and the program unfortunantly had to put in a watermark, but it just made 2 of the souls a little harder to read.

It might be useful for some of you untill they update Telarapedia or the Builders.
    Try GIMP its free and full of awesomeness.
    http://www.gimp.org/

And thanks for doing what you did.

Big thanks!!

Thank you Sir.

I was planning on doing something like this but work got in the way.
    Very much appreciated, thank you

I foresee more changes incoming for beta3. They already adjusted skills between beta1 and 2.
    The info in most cleric trees is already outdated. Searing Transfusion for the Purifier for example is on a one minute cooldown now, which means you cannot keep it up at all times. It has also been changed from 50% to 25% HP conversion.

Additionally, they removed the different healing types from warden, sentinel and purifier. (Fire, Water and Life) which means the synergy between those souls works better now since the special abilities work over all souls.
    Last edited by Sheilina; 12-24-2010 at 01:07 AM.

Official Rift Fan Site Operator Ciovala's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sadokan View Post

Great work, thanks for this. Quite a few have been uploaded to Telarapedia already but some like Necromancer and a few others are still be be added. Ahh, the fun of data entry! ;)

Edit: NM it finally said I could download it...doing so now.
    Last edited by Ciovala; 12-24-2010 at 02:08 AM.

A wiki is only as good as its contributors – won't you help?
    The original Rift Wiki - EN DE FR
    [Add a guild] [Add an Item] [Add a Quest]

Like I said, careful with copying the skills. Quite a few of them have been adjusted from Beta 1 to Beta 2.
    Obviously i can only talk for the Cleric souls. Not sure about the other archetypes.

yup many skills changed since beta2 and some more will change probably at beta3
    Last edited by Celimdor; 12-25-2010 at 04:46 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast