+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tactical Strike bug???

Iso
    Telaran

Default Tactical Strike bug???

abiliuty states 5% chance to give the warrior 10% extra damage against the target per level

Actually appears to give 100% chance to proc and stacks upto 5 times giving +50% damage.

Sounds wrong to me, not sure if this is common knowledge.
    Last edited by Iso; 03-29-2011 at 01:23 AM.

well only champions spec it, so SEEMS RIGHT TO ME.
    SKYeXile - Future Crew - PlanetSide - Taste the Rainbow
    Xile - Telara Rift Fellowship - Aion - WAR - RIFT

The colour mangeta, rainbows and tasting the rainbow are trademarks of Future Crew Gaming.

Iso
    Telaran

After further investigation it looks to be proccing at 20% per rank and stacks upto 5 times for +50% damage.

Devs please take a look and either confirm working as intended or maybe disbale it until fixed.

Iso
    Telaran

should I restate with OMFG WARRIOZ NEED NERFZ?

lud
    Champion

No one gives **** dude, we are now all warriors.

Iso
    Telaran

sadly that does seem to be the case

Thanks for catching this.

The ability has been disabled on live servers until we can get a fix out.

It's only supposed to trigger 5% per point spent, and needs some additional information in the description to describe the stacks.

i guess nobody knew....
    SKYeXile - Future Crew - PlanetSide - Taste the Rainbow
    Xile - Telara Rift Fellowship - Aion - WAR - RIFT

The colour mangeta, rainbows and tasting the rainbow are trademarks of Future Crew Gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post

It's only supposed to trigger 5% per point spent, and needs some additional information in the description to describe the stacks.
    And yet you haven't disabled ground of strength or the paragon 100% ignore armor talent?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstitch View Post
    And yet you haven't disabled ground of strength or the paragon 100% ignore armor talent?
    Theyre both being changed tomorrow, and neither gives quite as massive of a damage boost as this.

Effective Health: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Ranger - Avoidance: 36 Riftstalker/8 Bard/22 Bladedancer - Healthy Mix: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Bladedancer
    Riftstalker Tanking - Key Abilities and Mechanics 2.0
    Zayrinoke, Level 50 Bahmi Rogue - Zerstorer, Level 43 Bahmi Warrior - Asche, Level 20 Kelari Cleric - Haifisch, Level 32 Eth Mage
    Multiple Shards

Quote Originally Posted by Zayrinoke View Post
    Theyre both being changed tomorrow, and neither gives quite as massive of a damage boost as this.
    Exactly, that's why when I read all the post about armor penetration I just laugh. I mean a bug is a bug and needs to be fixed and all about balance, but when people cry about 20-40 extra dps its funny.
    Jadden- Bahmi Warrior
    http://www.enigma-guild.org

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post

lol, I reported this a number of times and it takes a forum post for you to catch it?

What is the point of reporting bugs in this game? Seriously, tell me you don't just ignore bug reports.

Also, why don't you have the pvp sould activated on the test shard so people can accurately report stuff like this?
    Last edited by Xvvt; 03-29-2011 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xvvt View Post
    lol, I reported this a number of times and it takes a forum post for you to catch it?

What is the point of reporting bugs in this game? Seriously, tell me you don't just ignore bug reports.

Also, why don't you have the pvp sould activated on the test shard so people can accurately report stuff like this?
    Well, the bug reports don't go straight to the Developers, they go to a team, so if the Dev happens to catch it on the forums thatd be faster since its a direct line.

Effective Health: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Ranger - Avoidance: 36 Riftstalker/8 Bard/22 Bladedancer - Healthy Mix: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Bladedancer
    Riftstalker Tanking - Key Abilities and Mechanics 2.0
    Zayrinoke, Level 50 Bahmi Rogue - Zerstorer, Level 43 Bahmi Warrior - Asche, Level 20 Kelari Cleric - Haifisch, Level 32 Eth Mage
    Multiple Shards

Quote Originally Posted by Zayrinoke View Post
    Well, the bug reports don't go straight to the Developers, they go to a team, so if the Dev happens to catch it on the forums thatd be faster since its a direct line.
    Maybe, but this was over a week ago, it has been discussed on the forums, and I know of a lot of warriors using it.

Some stick with shifting blades instead of it. The point is the devs seem to be way out of touch on what is going on in regards to PvP.

I was literally shocked that the devs just now today knew about this bug. They also apparently don't know about the other bugs in the vindicator tree that are detrimental. Epic facepalm.

Quote Originally Posted by Xvvt View Post
    Maybe, but this was over a week ago, it has been discussed on the forums, and I know of a lot of warriors using it.

Some stick with shifting blades instead of it. The point is the devs seem to be way out of touch on what is going on in regards to PvP.

I was literally shocked that the devs just now today knew about this bug. They also apparently don't know about the other bugs in the vindicator tree that are detrimental. Epic facepalm.
    They knew the bugs all along. They all roll as warriors however.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast