+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TenTonHammer - Class and Callings Q&A

Default TenTonHammer - Class and Callings Q&A

Odd that I saw this one on Facebook, but there seems to be no mention of it over here.

Rift - Class and Callings Q&A with Scott Hartsman

Lots of stuff about class building and specs.

- Mention that you can change a pre-done spec at any time (like how WoW lets you swap out of combat.)

- Mention that you can go up to quad spec (implied there may not be an actual limit, but I'd bet there will)

- Mention that they are looking at removing the level 15 and 30 requirements to open up the 2nd and 3rd soul slot because the devs are finding they like both single soul play and mixed soul play and feel limiting it at 15 and 30 may be too restrictive and not fun for players.

- Mention that one class may have opening moves for a chain and you can use a second class finishers to continue that chain.

- Mention of a talent preview mode of play where you can test out talent builds before locking down the choices.
    **Canceled Oct '11, cannot reply on forums. Contact me through my site.**
    rabb1t.com - pc gaming hardware tech talk for everyone / rabb1t's ramblings podcast
    rabb1t's Gamer Day 2010 After Party videos
    joo can has Rift iPhone 4 and Droid wallpapers

Hate to say it but it's already been posted on the General forum. However still some great info there.

You were a bit too late mate. Unlucky Here is the link where it has been posted. It would be really nice if people went there to post, instead of keeping up two identical threads. Thanks!
    I don't need to "Get a life."! I'm a Gamer! I have loads of Lifes! - - - Necromancy - happiness is an army of unstoppable, loyal, killing machines.

Ah okees, I missed that.
    **Canceled Oct '11, cannot reply on forums. Contact me through my site.**
    rabb1t.com - pc gaming hardware tech talk for everyone / rabb1t's ramblings podcast
    rabb1t's Gamer Day 2010 After Party videos
    joo can has Rift iPhone 4 and Droid wallpapers

+ Reply to Thread