+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Classes Found

Soulwalker

Default New Classes Found

Not sure if anyone has noticed this yet, if so I apologize, but I believe I have found two new classes for Rifts. In the following video of Rifts at E3, around time 3:55 you see the player selecting new souls. It looks like there are two unannounced classes on the list. The top one looks like 'Assassin' and I cannot tell what the bottom one is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDTrqbyTQ_w

It is difficult to see, the player changes souls/classes quickly, but I think the choices in the list are

Assassin
    Bard
    Bladedancer
    XXX?

It is not Ranger or Nightblade because those two classes are currently active.

Also, this is my first post. Hi everyone.

Official Rift Fan Site Operator Ciovala's Avatar

Hi there, and welcome to the boards. I would recommend using the search option (http://forums.riftgame.com/search.php) in the future just to be safe.;) Whilst it' s great to see that you are obviously interested in the game, especially since you tied to find some new classes, the list you came up with has been being discussed for a while, in this very subforum.

Edit: Oh, introduce yourself here! http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...oduce-yourself!
    Last edited by Ciovala; 07-03-2010 at 10:14 AM.

A wiki is only as good as its contributors won't you help?
    The original Rift Wiki - EN DE FR
    [Add a guild] [Add an Item] [Add a Quest]

Mhm a few posts here and there about it, we know that Trion already has a lot of the classes completed, they are probably waiting until they are more polished to be announced.

And welcome to the boards.

Welcome to the forums ShadeDeLThor

"Do not think of knocking out another person's brains because he differs in opinion from you. It would be as rational to knock yourself on the head because you differ from yourself ten years ago."
    - Horace Mann (1796 - 1859)

^ what she said !

I bet the last one is the riftseeker. It has been spotted before, but no real description yet for it.

Great find though, rather have a post more about something we know, than a post less about something we really wanted to know. Europe usually does the CSI work on the forums, so search for his posts, I think he started a post where he was analysing frames from youtube movies to see if he could find some unknown details and he was asking others to help too.

Welcome to the boards .

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeDeLThor View Post
    Welcome to the Forums Have fun Posting

Wow, and the amount of access to customisation on your character is amazing, they're very talented

Regards.

Did anyone notice that when he changed his class, or ability progression in the two trees he had open, that his hotkey bank changed too? I wonder how well the auto-fill feature of switching classes will work. Will we be able to set up several different hotkey layouts for each of the different way we want to use our souls in the class trees?

Another thing to consider will be potential custom UIs

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeDeLThor View Post
    Not sure if anyone has noticed this yet, if so I apologize, but I believe I have found two new classes for Rifts. In the following video of Rifts at E3, around time 3:55 you see the player selecting new souls. It looks like there are two unannounced classes on the list. The top one looks like 'Assassin' and I cannot tell what the bottom one is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDTrqbyTQ_w

It is difficult to see, the player changes souls/classes quickly, but I think the choices in the list are

Assassin
    Bard
    Bladedancer
    XXX?

It is not Ranger or Nightblade because those two classes are currently active.

Yea I see that good eye

+ Reply to Thread