Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank you and good bye !!

Soulwalker

Default Thank you and good bye !!

Ehh, so after spand all my time in betas ,trying to figure out how to fight with mage even 1 vs 1 im quitting with my guild back to our previous mmorpg (Aion).
    Someone can ask why?
    Bcs there is no balance. Rogue,bard,sabo.warr these are to most OP char i ever seen in my mmo life.
    Btw.im 31 y/old and i try to play every mmorpg.

A few clearly thinks known almost for a years in mmo->
    How is possible:

1.) In mage souls there is only 1 think wich is correct and that is ,that we wear CLOTH and we should cast a spells.
    Why we have so "giant" amount of HP,when we wear cloth?, why we dont have any chance to get more HP ??,(by stones or whatever)

2.) Why we are death in 3 sec. and have no chance to do enything?
    Why if i alived a sin attack (usualy 20% HP left),he get invisible again and kill me in 2 next sec.,and i dont have any chance to get out of him or run away?

3.)What kind of char its that he jumping around me and throwing 10 bombs and in other 3 sec they explode for 2200+1600+ :OO ??? If my biggest hit with crit its 950 on the same LVL,and i must to cast it ???????

4.)and finnaly the last i dont even know what exactly its the char,if riftblade, or bard... just come to me and give me about 15 hits around 350+- in 5 sec?

Every mage should have some kind of flicker,bcs its a "MAGE",the same with root,sleep. Half of the spells is useless and dont even make a sense to put some points to them.
    Anyway, we was so horny for this game, cause we though that will be something new with those souls combination. But the game is now stuck. If you look, over 60% of players are melee-Rogue,bard,blade,bomber. So im rly sorry to get you my money for a pre order and spend a lot time to figure out how to play as mage.

So as i heard trion make just mix copy af all playing mmo (WoW,aion,GW etc.) And thats the result why is half ppl pissed off. But it looks, there was no more interesting to hold the ppl in game.To get lvl50it takes 10 days?, whats next? Game looks gr8,thats only think i like for now.
    So im thinking,that it looks like,that trion dont have any ppl to work on char balance, bcs its "MOST" importent think in online mmorpg.
    Or if they have, they never play other mmo game? Or they want just to make the game interresting with 100 souls but useful only 4 in pvp?? Did they ever play it ???

so it remindes me "cash rule everything around me cream... ......

Sry for my english and cya in some other working mmorpg.
    Last edited by prysk; 03-10-2011 at 04:43 AM.
    intel X58-UD3R intel i7-920@4,1GHz nvidia Asus GTX 470 kingstone 6GB DDR3 kingstone 64GB SSD Western Digital 320GB storage Seasonic 750W Antec Three hundred 22" LG WTTQ Windows 7 64bit Seat ibiza GTi 2.0 LG Optimus one OC@732MHz-Megatron V1

"2.) Why we are death in 3 sec."

For those of you looking for the best bit of the post. ^ That's it. Right there.

Telaran

Anyway, we was so horny for this game
    Nope. That's the best part.

Telaran

Umm, wow.
    All I can say is wow

I am level 40 warrior and a level 40 mage...

And I have never, I mean NEVER, EVER died in 3 seconds or been "OMG SO OP'ED by a Rogue"

Yes, I have been stunned by a rogue multiple times and he has drilled me, but .. all in all, get more skill? I mean, seriously...bringing this to the boards just shows how childish you are.

Their class is supposed to do that, sure sabo's can be ANNOYING, but guess what, they are SO SQUISHY, lol..

Get real and learn to PvP.

General of Telara

Whenever someone says they will quit because their class is weak atm sets of my ******** alarm. If you like the game, just roll another class until the class you were most interested in gets a boost. No reason to quit the game entirely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lmaoboat View Post
    I drew a nice picture of some mountains today. It, too, looks good on paper.

This game is not and (according to Hartson) will never be about 1v1. Unlike a lot of games that "attempt" to make all classes/roles viable against one another this [Rift] does not and personally, I believe that is for the better.
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

I can only hope this is a troll.

The post itself is hilarious. Just a good read.

Now what makes me think it is a troll...going back to Aion. Really that's a "working mmo" I think that is the punchline to let everyone know this is a joke post.

Edit: Does it take a lot of work to write something like this? I don't think I could fake it that well.
    Last edited by Mysza; 03-10-2011 at 05:01 AM.
    "Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men."- Miyamoto Musashi

Derp derp derp

Djerp
    Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one

Sword of Telara

I've killed rogues, clerics and warriors 1v1 with my Necro/Lock/Dom setup in the 30-39 bracket. I have 2 instant stuns, fear, slow, squirrel. My pet hits like a truck if I put the right dots on the target and my Soul Purge heals me for a reasonable amount while dealing nice damage. I even came out alive from a 1v2 battle although they didn't really know what's going on.

Yes, I get torn apart a lot of times but I do have a chance against most classes. I can even kill sabs if I time my CDs correctly.

Yes, we need some fixes but we are not that miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose312 View Post
    Nope. That's the best part.
    Damn, you're so right =(

Soulwalker

This game is only 10 days old. Little patience can go a long way ;) Maybe you should try some different tactics... There is always a way. I have a pyro and I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by prysk View Post
    Ehh, so after spand all my time in betas ,trying to figure out how to fight with mage even 1 vs 1 im quitting with my guild back to our previous mmorpg (Aion).
    Someone can ask why?
    Bcs there is no balance. Rogue,bard,sabo.warr these are to most OP char i ever seen in my mmo life.
    Btw.im 31 y/old and i try to play every mmorpg.
    Lul what...? Your going back to Aion because this game isn't balanced...?

This is what people call herp-a-derp moves. Aion is amoung the most unbalanced and ******ed games out now...

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by hopp View Post
    I've killed rogues, clerics and warriors 1v1 with my Necro/Lock/Dom setup in the 30-39 bracket. I have 2 instant stuns, fear, slow, squirrel. My pet hits like a truck if I put the right dots on the target and my Soul Purge heals me for a reasonable amount while dealing nice damage. I even came out alive from a 1v2 battle although they didn't really know what's going on.

Yes, I get torn apart a lot of times but I do have a chance against most classes. I can even kill sabs if I time my CDs correctly.

Yes, we need some fixes but we are not that miserable.
    Definitely need fixes. Was fighting a +1 mage the other day and he was owning me with his CC. Found myself near death, but bull rush came off cooldown at that moment so i charged over there, hit perfect timing and titans strike and his health dropped from 80% to one hit from death.

TBH he probably had me held down for almost 15 seconds. Not reasonable that he couldnt kill me in that amount of time considering it took me a split second to chop away most of his bar in a single attack.

Mages should inspire just as much caution as any other class when you run into them in the world. Right now the only reason i hesitate on my champ is because i cant immediately tell if its a mage or a cleric.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lmaoboat View Post
    I drew a nice picture of some mountains today. It, too, looks good on paper.

Telaran

Either I need to L2P or you need to L2P. I fight decent mages and I get to hit them once or twice before I'm dead.
    EX58-UD5 Intel X58 || i7@4.2ghz
    Patriot Viper 6GB DDR3 1600MHz || OCZ Agility 60GB SSD
    HP LP2475w 24" || GTX580
    Coolermaster 1100W UCP PSU || Prolimatech Megahalems

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by archer32 View Post
    Umm, wow.
    All I can say is wow

I am level 40 warrior and a level 40 mage...

And I have never, I mean NEVER, EVER died in 3 seconds or been "OMG SO OP'ED by a Rogue"

Yes, I have been stunned by a rogue multiple times and he has drilled me, but .. all in all, get more skill? I mean, seriously...bringing this to the boards just shows how childish you are.

Their class is supposed to do that, sure sabo's can be ANNOYING, but guess what, they are SO SQUISHY, lol..

Get real and learn to PvP.
    Hmm, ty for a reply
    Mby read it again if you dont andertand for a first time. This is not my 1st mmo as a mage or another char.
    And childish are ofcourse my children not me. You never dont die in "3 sec" ? mby you play another game or just PvE ing... Mby u can explain what u r doing if sin apeared and killing you in stun in " 3sec " ??
    u will definately help all the ppl flaming on this forum. Or what are you casting if bomber jumping around you and throving bomb on you? you have max 5 sec when they blow. And im sure that you can explain that the same lvl player crit on me for 2600+1500 and i do max 900+- with all bufs and states for dmg?
    Its not about skill if you understand them,this issue is about BIG difference in DMG,Wear,skills,time etc...
    I dont say a word if i dont c it last few week in betas on forum,if yes, that will be definetelly my fault, but its not.
    intel X58-UD3R intel i7-920@4,1GHz nvidia Asus GTX 470 kingstone 6GB DDR3 kingstone 64GB SSD Western Digital 320GB storage Seasonic 750W Antec Three hundred 22" LG WTTQ Windows 7 64bit Seat ibiza GTi 2.0 LG Optimus one OC@732MHz-Megatron V1

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast