+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can you remove or replace souls within a role?

Soulwalker

Default Can you remove or replace souls within a role?

Hello, my initial role is not working out as I had planned and I want to replace one of the souls with another one within the role. I didn't see a way to do this, so for now, I bought another role and chose the souls I wanted. This pretty much makes one of my roles useless though now (my initial one).

I am moving from Justicar Shaman Driud to Justicar Warden Druid.

From what I know you can aquire new roles once you get to the main city. Just go talk to one of the sub class/role trainers and they should give you a quest

When you finish you will have that role option to you

Then for 30 gold at your main class trainer when you reset you can click on the soul you want to remove and choose one of the ones you would prefer (as long as you have done the quest to get it)

I got that far then my wife yelled to come back to bed, so never actually chose my new role
    Last edited by Exosus; 03-02-2011 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by txfeinbergs View Post
    Hello, my initial role is not working out as I had planned and I want to replace one of the souls with another one within the role. I didn't see a way to do this, so for now, I bought another role and chose the souls I wanted. This pretty much makes one of my roles useless though now (my initial one).

I am moving from Justicar Shaman Driud to Justicar Warden Druid.
    Yeah all you have to do is reset the role at your trainer and click that middle "soul button" and replace/fill in the souls you are wanting, including new souls.

Soulwalker

Excellent. Thanks guys!

Soulwalker

Thanx ^^ I was wondering the same thing

Default What happens if you have not aquired the new soul yet

I have a total of 7 Souls and wanting to get Beastmaster, but I am not getting a quest for it. Is there a cap for souls? Or do you have to wait until a certain level to get the new quest? I am 29 at the moment.
    Thank you for any help on this

Telaran

Any soul that is at 0 points can be replaced at any time. For those that have spent points you will need to reset it down to 0 points first.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelfen View Post
    I have a total of 7 Souls and wanting to get Beastmaster, but I am not getting a quest for it. Is there a cap for souls? Or do you have to wait until a certain level to get the new quest? I am 29 at the moment.
    Thank you for any help on this
    Way to hijack the thread :P but anyone starts with 3 souls in the beginner zone and then acquires the rest at lv13 from their capital (or the college for guardian mages). There is no limit, you can get them all. So you either a) have it already or b) haven't found the beastmaster

Remember, since you are lv29 now, the quest icon might not show since it is now grey to you

+ Reply to Thread