+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion: Kelari Pet Classes and the Racial

Lightbulb Suggestion: Kelari Pet Classes and the Racial

So, I totally just made a Kelari necro, and just had a horrid realization.

The racial despawns the pet....and once its over, you get to spend a nice 10 seconds resummoning it.

I know its possibly going to get me flamed, but I'd like to suggest having the pet respawn instantly after the effect is over/canceled. Otherwise, I'm totally facepalming that I might have to reroll my necro again, because that's just a hugely debilitating problem for a pet class.
    Last edited by Nareli; 03-01-2011 at 08:33 PM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Nareli View Post
    So, I totally just made a Kelari necro, and just had a horrid realization.

The racial despawns the pet....and once its over, you get to spend a nice 10 seconds resummoning it.

I know its possibly going to get me flamed, but I'd like to suggest having the pet respawn instantly after the effect is over/canceled. Otherwise, I'm totally facepalming that I might have to reroll my necro again, because that's just a hugely debilitating problem for a pet class.
    You get an instant summon on a minute cooldown. Focus bro. Focus.

....But still, you miss my point. :P

Sounds like you're saying the Kelari racial is worthless. It is. It's been complained about since beta (5?) when they changed all the racials, rendering the only ones worth a **** the Mathosian's and the Eth's. Do yourself a favor and reroll now before you waste any more time hoping for a fix that won't come. If they were going to change it, they would've already.

Telaran

I don't feel this should be changed even though I do agree it would be nice. You are basically trading the protection of your pet for a lowered aggro range to bypass some mobs. Allowing you to have your pet out while having a reduced aggro range would be too much.

You must make the decision... am I safer just keeping my pet or can I get by without him?

Rift Chaser

Meh, I like the Kelari racial. It isn't great, but it's useful in avoiding the occasional mob.

I don't have a pet soul now, but I did in beta, and I had no issues with it. It's not like I used it all the time, so having to resummon the pet wasn't a big deal to me.

+ Reply to Thread