+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Asha and Orphiel - What classes?

Default Asha and Orphiel - What classes?

In lore what classes are Asha and Orphiel, or if they arent really any what ones would be closest to what they are?
    I have witnessed what you have committed in that area.

"Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil"

The Code of Druss the Legend

General of Telara

Orphiel is very, very obviously a Mage....

From her background, Asha is also a mage.

Err sry knew they were both mages, ment to ask what soul(s) they are xD sorry for the confusion.

"Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil"

Rift Disciple

Asha was tossed out of school for warlocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarg View Post
    Mmk so warlock for one, in the comic is shows her using fire magic so she must also be a pyro..

General of Telara

Did Orphiel actually Ascend himself?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarg View Post
    That's before she Ascended, though.

However, perhaps her interests prior to Ascension would reflect the souls she would choose after Ascension.
    Last edited by Wenry; 03-01-2011 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenry View Post
    Did Orphiel actually Ascend himself?

That's before she Ascended, though.

However, perhaps her interests prior to Ascension would reflect the souls she would choose after Ascension.
    orphiel never ascended but he still specializes in somethin! XD, havent seen her fight in the comic after ascension so i am unsure at this moment.

General of Telara

Orphiel sounds to me to be something of an Elementalist, a scholar of all of the planes and their interactions with Telara.

No, he doesn't have a "pet," but if you had to classify him as something, that probably makes the most sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenry View Post
    Orphiel sounds to me to be something of an Elementalist, a scholar of all of the planes and their interactions with Telara.

No, he doesn't have a "pet," but if you had to classify him as something, that probably makes the most sense.
    Actually he does, Ethect his robot pet

Ascendant

You see Asha fight Alsbeth in the Defiant prologue area. She's casting Void Bolt and Dark Touch. When you see her in Meridian she usually has the Dark Armour buff on her. Those are all Warlock spells. Also her lore secifically states she was thrown out of the college for practicing Warlock magic.

Orphiel.... not sure. I can't remember what spells he used in the Guardian prolohue when you fight him, but that'd be the clue to his class.
    Last edited by Kedon; 03-01-2011 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kedon View Post
    You see Asha fight Alsbeth in the Defiant prologue area. She's casting Void Bolt and Dark Touch. When you see her in Meridian she usually has the Dark Armour buff on her. Those are all Warlock spells. Also her lore secifically states she was thrown out of the college for practicing Warlock magic.

Orphiel.... not sure. I can't remember what spells he used in the Guardian prolohue when you fight him, but that'd be the clue to his class.
    I think Orphiel used Stormcaller spells, I remember he has that long annoying stun

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Jhazvhug View Post
    I think Orphiel used Stormcaller spells, I remember he has that long annoying stun
    Woot, I called it.

Well, close enough anyway

Except for stormcallers have no long annoying stuns.

+ Reply to Thread