+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: These forums are going to explode when more newbies find out about squirrel bombs :)

Default These forums are going to explode when more newbies find out about squirrel bombs :)

Count me among those that aren't surprised to see multiple QQ threads about Sabos, some 30+ pages long.

Still doesn't seem like any of them have picked up on the absolutely broken synergy between Sabo and a Dominator with Controlled Oppertunity (next attack on a squirrel does +50% damage) good times ahead when more people start abusing that little trick.

"but but its 2 ppl working together to kill 1 person it not OP!"

Well yeah, the Dom has to stop and instacast Tranny on someone after the Sabo says they're fully loaded up, then the Sabo has to insta splat them... so that does take like 2 seconds of communication and all but... i'm sure we'll all have pocket Clerics smashing their GCD to keep us cleansed of all the other dots and debuffs flying around in large fights that it'll totally screw up the Sabo from practically 1 shotting us. Of course we'll probably die rather quickly from a total lack of healing as a result of the Cleric making sure we never have charges stuck on us, but thats life.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kromzor View Post
    Count me among those that aren't surprised to see multiple QQ threads about Sabos, some 30+ pages long.

Still doesn't seem like any of them have picked up on the absolutely broken synergy between Sabo and a Dominator with Controlled Oppertunity (next attack on a squirrel does +50% damage) good times ahead when more people start abusing that little trick.

Well yeah, the Dom has to stop and instacast Tranny on someone after the Sabo says they're fully loaded up, then the Sabo has to insta splat them... so that does take like 2 seconds of communication and all but... i'm sure we'll all have pocket Clerics smashing their GCD to keep us cleansed of all the other dots and debuffs flying around in large fights that it'll totally screw up the Sabo from practically 1 shotting us. Of course we'll probably die rather quickly from a total lack of healing as a result of the Cleric making sure we never have charges stuck on us, but thats life.
    +7% damage from cleric debuff. Even moar QQ. Omg we might see a crit of 5k+ on a player! :O

I want to form a team of 1 dom and 3 sabos running around a warfront. We'd lay waste to everything in our paths and people would blame the sabo and not me!

Oh wait, I could probably do it without the sabos, cause the person could soak up like 25% or so of my HP in damage before breaking out of squirrel, and then die when I have drained all their mana or energy already.

Yes the SABO is the problem in this equation, lets fuss about the sabo! =p
    Last edited by Shatteredstar; 03-01-2011 at 12:40 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shatteredstar View Post
    I want to form a team of 1 dom and 3 sabos running around a warfront. We'd lay waste to everything in our paths and people would blame the sabo and not me!
    Until the sabs get confused and your dom dies instantly. Cmon bro, cmon.

Quote Originally Posted by jMerliN View Post
    Until the sabs get confused and your dom dies instantly. Cmon bro, cmon.
    Wait, how would the Dom die? Just disorient anyone who comes after you, drop into stormcaller for a second knockback

If the original target isn't splatted by the time they finally get you with all that your partners are asleep at the fraggin wheel.

Um, you know you're wasting the time of a sabo if all you're doing is squirrel bombing. Try putting down snare traps and allow a pyromancer to nuke the whole lot of them too. Guardians did that a couple times in Black Garden and they facerolled my pug for something like 50 to 400-something. >_>

Wait, how would the Dom die? Just disorient anyone who comes after you, drop into stormcaller for a second knockback

If the original target isn't splatted by the time they finally get you with all that your partners are asleep at the fraggin wheel.
    What if it's dom on dom violence?

Quote Originally Posted by xarael View Post
    What if it's dom on dom violence?
    You have to pay extra to watch that.

Oh wait, I could probably do it without the sabos, cause the person could soak up like 25% or so of my HP in damage before breaking out of squirrel, and then die when I have drained all their mana or energy already.

Yes the SABO is the problem in this equation, lets fuss about the sabo! =p
    Oh I agree its funny how Sabo is soaking 70% of the QQ and Nerf calls on the forums because they can burst out big numbers every 5-6 seconds which really stands out... but nobody cries about a Dom AoE silencing half the warfront, etc.

And yeah, on their own Doms are good, but its pretty damn hard to fight against almost losing your entire HP bar in one burst.

Oh I agree its funny how Sabo is soaking 70% of the QQ and Nerf calls on the forums because they can burst out big numbers every 5-6 seconds which really stands out... but nobody cries about a Dom AoE silencing half the warfront, etc.

And yeah, on their own Doms are good, but its pretty damn hard to fight against almost losing your entire HP bar in one burst.
    It'll be more fun when we hear the saddness of a dom dropping that stacking -10% damage and healing on a whole pvp cluster group and the whining that will commence when people go "BUT WE COULDN'T EVEN HURT ANYONE OMG!"

It'll be more fun when we hear the saddness of a dom dropping that stacking -10% damage and healing on a whole pvp cluster group and the whining that will commence when people go "BUT WE COULDN'T EVEN HURT ANYONE OMG!"
    Then they ain't cleansing. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by xarael View Post
    Then they ain't cleansing. LOL
    Look up some of the sabo threads about the cries about having to cleanse. Doms are doing a Mr Burns "Excellent" each time they read the fuss about having to spam cleanse to keep stuff up.

Imagine though it is stacking up on everyone within the 10 range of your target though, even you as you cast cleanse >.> the cries will be epic.

Telaran

Rift sure has a lot of doms and trannies in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Rift sure has a lot of doms and trannies in it.
    How do you do I, see you've met my, faithful handyman.
    He's just a little brought down, because, when you knocked, he thought you were the candyman.

Plane Touched

Played every class during beta to 21-23, doms are hilarious, but iirc, the silence was one of the three that ate charge like mad and had a 1m+ cooldown wasnt it?

That and doms are a considerably bigger hassle to play, you arent going to see 5-6 doms in one match.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast