+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP lvling

Default PvP lvling

If there is a pvp forum, I missed it because I'm posting from my phone. So I have always been a 75% pve, 25% pvp player but I am wanting to move more towards 35% pve, 65% pvp or even 25% pve, 75% pvp. So I have a question regarding pvp lvling. Is anyone straight pvp leveling? I was thinking about trying this but I was worried that there isn't enough to make it worthwhile. Also, if anyone is doing this what are you doing for gear? I have checked the vendors and it seems everything you can buy with favor is for the higher lvls which has me worried about gear prior to 50. I was thinking about maybe just doing dungeon runs when I'm not pvping. Thoughts?

I am doing PvP levelling and it is sooooooo slow and you never have money....You have to run a few quests or go kill mobs 1-3 levels higher than you and get some money to buy gear at the auction house....

Quote Originally Posted by TheNutCracker View Post
    I am doing PvP levelling and it is sooooooo slow and you never have money....You have to run a few quests or go kill mobs 1-3 levels higher than you and get some money to buy gear at the auction house....
    I was afraid of this and since im on a pve server I pug my warfronts and its a zerg fest. I probably win 1 out of 4 .......

+ Reply to Thread