+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Chemical Bomb + Black Garden

  1. #1
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    88

    Default Chemical Bomb + Black Garden

    This sabo ability kicks *** in the Black Garden. Someone drops the fang, just throw a chemical bomb on it! The damage ticks interrupt anyone on the other team from picking up the fang, and it lasts long enough that the fang actually just resets if your team doesn't get it.

    Pretty awesome.

  2. #2
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoz View Post
    This sabo ability kicks *** in the Black Garden. Someone drops the fang, just throw a chemical bomb on it! The damage ticks interrupt anyone on the other team from picking up the fang, and it lasts long enough that the fang actually just resets if your team doesn't get it.

    Pretty awesome.
    Since i never see this happen i assume it cant and youre wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lmaoboat View Post
    I drew a nice picture of some mountains today. It, too, looks good on paper.

  3. #3
    Champion Red Exodus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    544

    Default

    Any AoE dot works, I used to do it with necro's grave rot.

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple Koravel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    127

    Default

    One word: Shield.

    There are so many shield abilities in the game that allow you to take the fang or a control point without being interrupted it's not even funny.

    Several cleric souls and some Warrior souls at the very least. If you get focused, then you can get stopped, but so many times people will just throw one ability at you to interrupt and then ignore you without realizing they didn't actually interrupt you.
    Last edited by Koravel; 03-01-2011 at 08:09 AM.


    Rashira | Threesprings | Defiant | DominateDominion | Cleric | Level 60

  5. #5
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Stormcaller works better at denying the enemy the fang, at low levels forked lightning spam on anyone who is trying to grab it will almost always stop them, later on its hailstorm if you have time to cast, lightning storm if you dont have time to cast. i have seen a few clerics and mages who would shield themselves then grab the fang, so its not completly overpowered.

  6. #6
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nonsensei436 View Post
    Since i never see this happen i assume it cant and youre wrong.
    That's a pretty stupid assumption.

    Anyways, the above posters are correct that shields will stop the interrupt, but in the 10-19 bracket, lots of people haven't figured that out yet.

  7. #7
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I agree with this.

    Well, time to start black garden. Rush towards the fang!
    Oh wait, they have two-three sabs placing their traps all around the fang.
    Can't grab fang! Dead.
    :[

  8. #8
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoz View Post
    That's a pretty stupid assumption.

    Anyways, the above posters are correct that shields will stop the interrupt, but in the 10-19 bracket, lots of people haven't figured that out yet.
    Well..........how long can you bank on being in the 10-19 bracket though? A few days? A week tops if you're slow.

    I do enjoy hearing stories like this though.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts