+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By KWMB
  • 1 Post By Kuula
  • 1 Post By KWMB

Thread: Are there any RPers left on Faeblight?

Default Are there any RPers left on Faeblight?

I've been absent from the game for a little over a year, and it's quite sad to see little to no RP going on anymore. I understand that some folks eventually move on to bigger and better things.. but it's kind of sad that there seems to be no active RP in the game world on Faeblight anymore. What's more, is they've removed the (RP) tag from the Faeblight server altogether, now. Does this mean there's no longer a dedicated server for RPers?

Is there still a hint of RP going on in-game at all.. or has that been abandoned? Rift was one of the few good-quality games that I've played (for a poor person with no money to spend on monthly fees like other games) that had a vibrant RP community with active storylines and such.

If there are any RPers left in the game, would anyone be interested in discussing in-game the possibility of reviving an active community? It doesn't have to be anything outrageously elaborate to begin with.. but it would be fun to have an occasional combat/research event, or meeting between two Guilds ICly to reestablish friendly ties between IC allies and such. It's just a thought.

Feel free to drop a mail in-game. Perhaps we can get a little story going.

~ Kaio

- - -

My guild is the Sovereign Quorum. My main characters are Kaioghan, Kaianava, and Meigha.. all on Faeblight server.

Default RP

There is still a small amount and a FBU website with a calendar to show some of the events.

https://faeblightunited.enjin.com/

I have checked around the FBU website here and there, so I've read on some of the events and such. It's the open world RP that I'm missing. My own guild was known for hanging around Whitefall in Iron Pine Peaks, while others were in Argent Glade. Always random happenings going on. It just seems quiet in the game world now.

Hopefully I can get in touch with some of the RPers who are left and help with their events and such. It would be nice to have more active RP in the open game world.

+ Reply to Thread