+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where do I start?

Question Where do I start?

Hello! I am an old face in RIFT and have been playing for some time, progressively building my character, but I was just recently introduced to the roleplaying community. Where should I begin? Since it seems there haven't been any real events in ages, is roleplay truly dead here? Also, you can view my bio on the character bios page. It may give you an idea of how interested I am in this. Thanks for reading!

P.S: If any of you are dimensioneers, it may be in your interests to check out a post I made on the official dimension request page and tell me what you think- it doesn't seem to be checked often anymore and I wanted to remind you of it's existence, in case you forgot.

For the glory of Akylios!
    Alososus of The Tidegrasp
    Honoring the memory of Akylios, one mind at a time

Soulwalker

Hello Alososus,

I'm curious... did you find any roleplay?
    I was searching myself, that's why I ask

No, unfortunately I did not. I tried, believe me, but no such luck.
    Alososus of The Tidegrasp
    Honoring the memory of Akylios, one mind at a time

Are you on NA? It is possible to be on both NA & EU btw and I see three/four posts below yours of recent Roleplay activity you may just need to scroll to the last post as people often update the same thread.

Soulwalker

I'm sorry to hear, unfortunatly I was'nt able too in finding some roleplay, but me was searching for german players. I thought for a moment I could join the english community, nevertheless my english is this bad, just for watching, learning but when you say there is no either, well, sorry to hear.
    Last edited by Chaoskind; 12-04-2017 at 08:37 AM.

+ Reply to Thread