+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nuuli

Thread: So, how is the RP in Rift?

Soulwalker

Default So, how is the RP in Rift?

Hi,

New roleplayer in Rift, I've played a bit before and got about 17-18 years of RP experience in my bagage *Looks back at the overstuffed dufflebag hidden in the corner*, everything from Pen & Paper, LARP to a large number of MMO´s (EQII, GW2, ArcheAge, FFXIV, SWG, ESO etc).

Always enjoyed this game, and even though it has quite a few years on the neck it seems that I have yet again fallen in love with its mechanics. Gotta wrap my head around the possibilities for roleplayers and addons I suppose...

How is the scene here? Any players/roleplayers left?

Regards,

Mrrshaw / Kezzath / Tychondrias and countless other characters in the MMO universe

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Not too sure on Open World Role Playing, at a guess i'd say most people will tend to stick to Dimensions for role playing, i play from Europe and don't see any RP activity at all but i believe Faeblight in NA still has an active RP Community.

Soulwalker

Default hmm

I play on Faeblight, altough I am Swedish and I live in Ireland. Guess its a remnant from when I didn't work (making sunday - thursday nights hard when it comes to RP) and most of my friends being from the US or Canada. Guess I need to investigate a bit deeper, I've seen some guild announcing ingame so... much be some people here still. The game feels more alive than my old companion (EQII).

Thumbs up

Faeblight is where you want to be. Below is a link to a rp site

http://faeblightunited.enjin.com/

+ Reply to Thread