+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: RP on Faeblight and General Events!

Default RP on Faeblight and General Events!

I wanted to get some general info out for any rp'ers who are new or looking for rp opportunities on Faeblight, or who are trying to renew their interest in rp!

There is more information at FaeblightUnited.enjin.com too. Come check out our active community rp site!

There are many rp opportunities for those who wish to participate!

Monday
    The Noble Badger tavern is open and staffed for rp! This has been going on since August of 2013, if not even before! Whisper anyone in the Guild <Shadow Syndicate> for more information! http://faeblightunited.enjin.com/for...7-noble-badger

Tuesday
    RP is sponsored by <The Gauntlet> guild at their Crimson Keep dim! Whisper anyone in the Gauntlet for more information. http://faeblightunited.enjin.com/for...4466#p98394466

Wednesday
    Alternating Wednesdays give us a treat of a magnificent performance at the <Rustic Inn>. Delicious dinners are made and served by Sri and her friends, and music and storytelling, along with plays using audience participation are given by the Lady Bard, Iktena. This has been occurring since spring of 2013 and has been a huge fan favorite! http://faeblightunited.enjin.com/for...-730-pm-server

The Twin Lotus Den of Iniquity is open every other Tuesday as well! The guild <Two Dog Traders> sponsers this shady masquerade event, which includes things that will not be mentioned here! http://faeblightunited.enjin.com/for...426#p106632426

Thursday
    On Thursdays we hold the Primus! A dueling and rp event, this has been going on for two and a half years and has hosted duelers and rp'ers from across the shards, and been livestreamed and written about on many venues! It's usually held in the Party Deck dim, but anyone can offer up their dim to hold it in their arena, or the streets of their dimension town, or in open world locations, etc! This event isn't about the dueling, it's about a fun setting for rp...but oh the dueling is fun to watch and participate in! http://faeblightunited.enjin.com/for...ling-rp-primus

Friday
    Friday! Friday! Friday! This popular night has been skillfully picked up by <Born on the Vaiyuu>, and they hold numerous rp events in a variety of places with differing themes, from hanging out at a tavern to archery contests! http://faeblightunited.enjin.com/for...-tavern-nights

Shardwide Story Arcs
    FaeblightUnited.com offers one or two shard story arcs per year. Each arc is made to last over a number of months, and designed in a way where a character can participate as much, as little, or at any times they can or wish to. The current story arc is here: http://www.faeblightunited.enjin.com...308-pyrolithos and the information is presented in a "newspaper" form so that characters are able to get the information IC quite easily to keep up! http://www.faeblightunited.enjin.com...post/last#last Events recently included in this arc have included a three-day Tech Expo, a Steampunk Opera, investigation of archaeological dig sites, research rp, puzzle and mystery rp, etc.

Other recent story arcs open to the shard and communicated through FaeblightUnited.enjin.com include things like the "Death of a Vampire" story (by Churchhill from the <Lost Legion>) and "A Series of Murders" by the <Nexus Cartel>.

Shard Events
    The great rp'ers of Faeblight put on shard events for the rp community all the time, not including the recurring events listed above! Here are recent events that have occurred on Faeblight over the last few months (some of these reoccur at random intervals):

Guild Stories Around the Fire by <Lost Legion>
    Clinic rp by <Blackwood Company>
    Black Market Gathering <Nexus Cartel>
    Festival of the Blue Moon <Two Dog Traders>
    Special Primus events with prizes or themes by Rivvka!
    Ascended Human Chess with dueling! <Lost Legion>
    Science Symposiums <Blackwood Company>
    Mystic Faire <Blackwood Company>
    An Aquarium Grand opening by Dahakiyah!
    Harvest Festival (coming up!)

All of these are open to the shard and present an opportunity for a rich rp environment with fun interactions that your toon can partake in if they wish!

Faeblight is also the home for quite a few EU rp'ers! Many guilds rp at varying times, and one of the newer EU rp guilds is <Rusty Nails> http://www.faeblightunited.enjin.com...786#p103811786

Looking for a guild of IC delinquents? Looking for (wiggles fingers) evil-y things? Neutral, Good, varying alignments? We have them all!

Is there an rp channel in game? Well, we all know player-made game channels are not able to be moderated, at all, and this has caused problems with trolls, etc. so we don't have any set channels that rp'ers are dedicated to or keep open consistently. But keep an eye out on the general channels for announced rp events and rp guilds!

The best way to get involved is to join in events, rp, make friends, join a guild, and have fun! Whisper anyone in any of the guilds listed on the events above if you need help getting involved, or participate on the FaeblightUnited.enjin.com forum!

Dimensions
    FaeblightUnited.enjin.com wants you to show us your dimension! Post your dim here http://www.faeblightunited.enjin.com...wforum/2550386 with pictures and information! We are trying to gather a list of dimensions for roleplay purposes!

FaeblightUnited.enjin.com forum categories!
    Topics in this forum include places to reference dimensions for RP, guild histories and recruitment, RP events, Open World RP, RP Wanted Market, an OOC RP Network, Character development and character stories!

And in the wise words of Dame Sri: Just RP!

Happy Gaming to one and all! <3
    Last edited by Margot; 12-01-2015 at 12:42 PM.
    Rivvka / Murrbella

Come stand a little bit closer, breathe in and get a bit higher
    You'll never know what hit you when I get to you

Just a reminder! Check faeblightunited.com for some upcoming Halloween and Fall events, including a Harvest Festival and an extensive scavenger hunt!
    Rivvka / Murrbella

Please note that we have changed the address of the website to faeblightunited.enjin.com!

Tonight (Tuesday, October 20th)
    There will be a fashion show at 6pm in the Pyrolithos Navras Opera House dimension! Everyone is invited to come be in the audience and/or show off their gear and costume sets on the stage!

This is a show, not a contest, so there are no prizes. It is a venue for fun and rp. The format will including people taking turns to walk across the stage, stopping in the middle to say a little something about themselves and their clothing, then walking off the stage. You can show off as many outfits as you wish!

~~~~~~~~

THURSDAY! THURSDAY! THURSDAY!

The Primus

will be held Oct 22 at the

Twin Lotus Den of Iniquity in a

Costumed Close-Quarters Combat Spectacle!

Come one and all to a fine dinner ball
    Featuring the fine Primus Hosts!

With a Menu and lights that are sure to excite—
    Come see what the Den of Iniquity boasts!

~*~

Weapons allowed for the Primus on Thursday Oct 22nd @ 6PM PST (server)

Come on out to fight or spectate! Enjoy complimentary refreshments!

~ Primus Hosts: Rivvka, Aamadeo ~ Den Host: Purple Crocus (Dimadrios) ~

Thanks and Happy Gaming!
    Rivvka / Murrbella

Harvest Fest 2015

Posted around Telara:

Join us at this year's Autumn Harvest Festival!
    Sponsored by The Blackwood Company
    Sunday, October 25th 6pm

Festivities will include:

Dunk Tank
    Fortune Telling
    Tasty treats
    Kissing booth
    Shooting game
    A spooky trail
    Bonfires

Stands will be manned from 6-8, but the festival will go on as long as people wish to stay.

This is a free event for the community! Any donation proceeds will go to the Blackwood Clinic, refugee camp, and Orphanage. Thank you Telara for your support!

dim: Harvest Festival
    Last edited by Margot; 10-24-2015 at 07:42 AM.
    Rivvka / Murrbella

Tonight (Monday the 26th at 6pm server) we are holding an rp event for the current shardwide arc, and tomorrow night there is a banquet event at 5:30pm server time! For IC information please see this link:

http://faeblightunited.enjin.com/for...post/last#last
    Rivvka / Murrbella

The Rustic Inn is open Wednesday October 28th!

Doors open at 7:30 server time

See a magnificent performance at the Rustic Inn with a delicious dinner prepared by Sri. Music and storytelling, along with plays using audience participation are given by the Lady Bard, Iktena.

http://faeblightunited.enjin.com/for...-730-pm-server
    Last edited by Margot; 10-27-2015 at 10:54 PM.
    Rivvka / Murrbella

Tonight! (Friday the 30th) the rp events include two Halloween parties, one hosted by Born on the Vaiyuu and one hosted by The Lost Legion! See FaeblightUnited.enjin.com for information, or whisper anyone in each of those guilds.

~~~~~~~~~~

On Halloween, Silver Stein is hosting a fabulous scavenger hunt with great prizes! Their information is as follows, and can also be seen in its thread on FaeblightUnited.enjin.com.

Edit: On faeblight but all can participate

THE DIMENSIONS ARE OPEN!

Hi ho citizens of Telara. Last year Silver Stein had a superb dance party in the forest of danger near our first HQ.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq-nRPfreXg
    But that HQ is no more because someone did a sabotage to our ward core.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9u-MaNNDnU
    So many good people died that day and our wonderfull forest still burning after almost one year. Death corupting our land and raise the body of our friends against us. It's seem only the bad thing can survive somthing that terible. One of our fail experiments still causing threat to telarians. We call it the evil dolls. We were supposed to use Gurdile DNA to create adorable dolls and stimulate kids intelligence. Sadly someone used the wrong sample and used his DNA instead...

The dolls worked perfectly until a kid ignored his doll and prefered to play with his dog. The abandon activate the curse and give bad luck to the poor kids family. 8 dolls was made, 6 of them have been fund by a group of miner who liked to drink and eat at our previous tavern. After the explosion they tryed to help us but it was to late. Everyone was dead except the ascended. Recently a small group came back from the mine and whent to our new castle. Somthing attacked the mine they said and a strange fog cover the forest. They also came with a wherewolf corpse but we left it at the castle entrance. First we tough the wherewolfs did the attack but they are also victims. What could possibly decimate a pack of wherewolf and a group of miners in one night? We gave a refuge to the miners in the city outsite our castle border. Then we saw one of the dolls in a package left by the miners. I yell "No one touch that doll!" we used a arcane lifter robot and sent it in the vault. Aparently the robot exploded when it droped the package. "No one open that door without my permission".

Telarans we need you to find these dolls before someone else die. DO NOT TOUCH THEM! Search in our castle if the miners left another doll. Inspect the werewolf body to find any clues about about what attacked the miners. Go in the Dark Forest near the Castle and search inside the dead mine. If you are still alive, Go in the vault find the doll and use the teleporter if you want to seek the last dolls in the ruins of our last HQ. We must find them to make sure no one else touch them.

Mission: Find the 8 Evil Dolls
    Where:

1. Inside the Silver Stein Castle (Silver Stein Guild dimension) (visitable)
    2. The dark Forest (Silver Stein Guild dimension) (clic on the Wherewolf body)
    3. The mine (Harrow crypt)
    4. The underpath (Central Necropolis)
    5. The Vault (Breach Chamber)
    6. Ground Zero (Breach Chamber use the teleporter) *
    * 2 dolls hidden. If you know the dungeon, one is in the Aelfwar zone and one in the Endless zone.
    7. Shaper's Outpost (Izbithu's Demise) (in Izbithu)

How:
    1. Take a screen shot for each dolls with UI activated to show your name and if possible, do a red circle on paint to show where is the doll.
    2. Send the Sreenshots to Recruitement.SilverStein@gmail.com If you want security you can make a fake adress.
    3. You dont have to find all dolls!
    4. Every dolls give you a number.
    5. One win possible, Your name will be posted for 24h and if somone see your main name and your alt name in the list, i'll give the rewards to somone else.
    6. A /roll will be made in game and will be recorded

Why:
    one chance to win Skull Knight Costume Bundle or 30days patron
    one chance to win Pumkin Plate Package or 15days patron
    five chance to win Spindrella Trove Box

When: The dolls hunt begin Saturday oct. 31th and end sunday november 1 at 6pm server. I'll give the rewards Tuesday nov. 3 Morning.

Good luck Heros and save us!

Astiana@Faeblight, Leader of the Silver Stein.

P.S. Search Astiana Dimensions for the hunt.
    P.P.S. Sorry for possible translation mistakes
    Last edited by Margot; 10-30-2015 at 11:59 AM.
    Rivvka / Murrbella

Sunday, November 1st, 3pm server

*A parchment is posted on bulletins in common areas around Telara*

Tech experts needed! The project starts Sunday the 1st at 3pm, but will run more than one day. If you are interested on hearing more, contact Rajmali or Caunlaecan. *address for contacts given*

(No-conflict rp)

Sunday, November 1st, 5pm server

*A letter goes out to allies of Blackwood and appropriate government officials (this information would not be difficult to get IC)*

We have taken into custody the leader of the group who have set the bombs through Pyrolithos. We have information that there are two more bombs already set, one in Freemarch and one in Lantern Hook. We do not know the exact location or trigger mechanisms for these bombs at this time. Please meet with us tonight at 5pm to begin our search. We will find and diffuse these and suffer no further casualties.

We will meet at my home near the arena. All who wish to help are needed. *coords here* (Party Deck dim)

Lady Rivvka D'Adrinne, Šâhanšâh of the Blackwood Company

(Low probability of conflict rp)

http://faeblightunited.enjin.com/for...thos-ic/page/4
    Last edited by Margot; 11-01-2015 at 08:51 AM.
    Rivvka / Murrbella

There's a mech-titan standing on a mountain over Granite Falls! Find out more about this on the shard arc threads on faeblightunited.enjin.com, and if you're interested come to Granite Falls tonight at 6pm server to join a meeting to discuss what to do about this!
    Last edited by Margot; 11-09-2015 at 08:43 AM.
    Rivvka / Murrbella

Mystic Faire Sunday at 6pm!

(OOC: This event is held in the Mystic Faire Dim owned by Rivvka, all readings are done for the character and ICly)
    Rivvka / Murrbella

* A letter is sent to all of those who attended Blackwood's meeting about the Obscurati, and other allies.*

Come this Sunday, 6th of the Yule season at the sixth bell of night I will be leading a team to examine known seal location and scout for others we may have leads upon. For those who wish to lend a hand, come prepared for combat. This means in gear as well as mindset. We deal with an unknown foe of great power who may engage us during these missions. If still you will answer the call to such an important mission, write in return and you will be given the meeting location.

Ser Aamadeo D'Adrinne, Knight Commander.
    Rivvka / Murrbella

There will be a holiday fashion show on Tuesday night, 12/29 at 7pm in the Pyrolithos Navras Opera House dimension! Everyone is invited to come be in the audience and/or show off their holiday costume sets on the stage!

This is a show, not a contest, so there are no prizes. It is a venue for fun and rp. The format will including people taking turns to walk across the stage, stopping in the middle to say a little something about themselves and their clothing, then walking off the stage. You can show off as many outfits as you wish!

Come join the fun!
    Rivvka / Murrbella

Primus will not occur for the next two weeks (Christmas eve, New Year's eve). But it will return on January 14th for a three year anniversary bash! We'll have lots of fun, so come join us!
    Last edited by Margot; 01-07-2016 at 11:37 AM.
    Rivvka / Murrbella

We will be having another Mystic Faire!

Sunday, January 10th
    An event for fortune telling and card reading
    Rivvka's Infinity Gate dimension

If you have a toon who would like a booth here, let me know!
    Rivvka / Murrbella

PRIMUS 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!
    Thursday, January 14th at 6:00 server time in the Party Deck dim

(The date has moved due to some unavoidable irl things, apologies for any inconvenience!)

Fellow Telarin's! By the grace of Lady Rivvka D'Adrinne, Šâhanšâh of the Blackwood Company, Ludus D'Adrinne invites you to join us in the PRIMUS 3 Year Anniversary Celebration! As the sun sets and bell chimes six on Thursday the 14th we shall test the might of this world's Titans and celebrate victories and defeats of the last 3 years!

Come and fight upon the sands of glory to be made a champion and god among men, or simply watch and enjoy as brave combatants spill blood and life for your entertainment! All are welcome as victory is never assured no matter the advantage one holds. Fight for sport and glory! Spectate for the thrill of cheering on your champion and meet new people!

Come for a fun 2v2 scramble, a fast-paced tag-team event designed to include everyone, a 1v1 contest, raffles and prizes, entertainment, and fun for everyone!

This is a pvp and an rp event. You don't need to duel to join in the rp, and you don't need to rp to duel in the contest! But you can also do both! Come join us, this one will be extra fun!
    Last edited by Margot; 01-07-2016 at 11:40 AM.
    Rivvka / Murrbella

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast