+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Orochan
  • 1 Post By Orochan

Thread: RP Community, what a let down.

Default RP Community, what a let down.

I'm just going to express that tonight, I was severely disappointed with the RP community in this game. Not going to say who I'm disappointed with, but there's a reason why RP is basically dead in this game and the remaining community isn't helping to revive it.

The official RP channel is down to 36 players now. I've pretty much lost hope.

Was fun while it lasted.
    Last edited by McChaffe; 10-08-2015 at 05:45 PM.
    Kaleshnikove@Faeblight [Bounty]: Retired
    RIFT ON REDDIT: https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORift/

hmmm didn't your -guild mate- scootaloo kick a bunch of people from the channel because he was throwing a temper tantrum?

RP isn't dead, it's just that most RPers don't choose to RP with you and your friends, and there's a very good reason why. You have alienated yourself from the community. You feel entitled to things, you throw fits, and then you are unable to apologize when you do something wrong. You even complain about everyone's events, but yet you have hosted none of your own.

These are all terrible traits to have, and people see these traits and nope away from you.
    Last edited by Orochan; 10-10-2015 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochan View Post
    hmmm didn't your -guild mate- scootaloo kick a bunch of people from the channel because he was throwing a temper tantrum?

RP isn't dead, it's just that most RPers don't choose to RP with you and your friends, and there's a very good reason why. You have alienated yourself from the community. You feel entitled to things, you throw fits, and then you are unable to apologize when you do something wrong. You even complain about everyone's events, but yet you have hosted none of your own.

These are all terrible traits to have, and people see these traits and nope away from you.
    I wasn't referring to your guild with my post.

I was referring to a particular thread that was around in the general discussion awhile ago. A certain someone came forward about it and that's what I'm annoyed about.

As for your post itself, I've hosted numerous RP get-togethers, parties and other such events. I've got several friends in the RP community that isn't just limited to one guild. I could care less about getting banned from Primus as it just ended up in a ROFL stomp each week that generally wasn't worth it.

As for Scoot, he can do whatever he wants. I'm not in-charge of him.
    Last edited by McChaffe; 10-10-2015 at 05:03 PM.

I think your post reinforces everything I just said.

You complain about the channel having only 36 people in it, yet brush under the rug the fact that one of your guildmates/friends was solely responsible for that number in his temper tantrum rage. This player is also one of the most infamous trolls on Faeblight, aside from maybe iskre.

You complain about RPing being dead, then claim to not care that you found yourself being banned from literally the longest running active RP event on Faeblight.

You claim you have hosted numerous events, yet where have you posted them? In channel? On FBU? In these forums? Where are these events?

Finally if you were referring to something specific, stop being so cryptic about it and just write what you mean. No one likes the school gossip girl that tells everyone she knows a secret but can't say what it is, and that's pretty much all you're doing right now. Posting for attention.

Pick your poison and stay with it, stop being so wishy washy.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochan View Post
    I think your post reinforces everything I just said.

You complain about the channel having only 36 people in it, yet brush under the rug the fact that one of your guildmates/friends was solely responsible for that number in his temper tantrum rage. This player is also one of the most infamous trolls on Faeblight, aside from maybe iskre.

You complain about RPing being dead, then claim to not care that you found yourself being banned from literally the longest running active RP event on Faeblight.

You claim you have hosted numerous events, yet where have you posted them? In channel? On FBU? In these forums? Where are these events?

Finally if you were referring to something specific, stop being so cryptic about it and just write what you mean. No one likes the school gossip girl that tells everyone she knows a secret but can't say what it is, and that's pretty much all you're doing right now. Posting for attention.

Pick your poison and stay with it, stop being so wishy washy.
    I'm referring to this thread: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...-my-guild.html

I've been having several people come to me about it. I'm disappointed with certain members of the RP community for abusing this rule. This isn't really a secret if you've been keeping up with threads.

My post doesn't reinforce anything. It's not about your guild, it's about the fact that I've been having several other users message me in relation to that thread and I'm expressing my disappointment that certain members of the RP community taking it upon themselves to abuse certain rules.
    Last edited by McChaffe; 10-10-2015 at 05:53 PM.

I never really tried RP-ing. I remember when I started playing this game that I met some1 that RPed with me for a bit (cannot for the life of me remember his name cuz it was soo long ago).

I guess trying RP at least once won't hurt. It'll be weird yet funny to try out
    Shaolonfeng - Lvl 65 Warrior Khazeshini - Lvl 65 Mage
    Natsuno - Lvl 65 Rogue Erystar - Lvl 65 Cleric Tereni - Lvl 8 Primalist
    Grump Queen, Gives no S**ts, Mindless Pyromancer, Full-time Raid Healer

+ Reply to Thread