+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kazerabet

Thread: EU RP Community still alive?

Default EU RP Community still alive?

I've been away from the game since the time of that fateful decision by Trion to shut down/merge EU's only remaining RP server with Zaviel (RP-PvE) and now I'm considering to come back to RIFT.

Before that though, I do want to ask; how active is the EU RP community and on which server RPers have gathered on?
    Kazerabet Al' Pherael Ezarhaddon - 60th level Eth Necromancer - The Red Circle RP Project - Zaviel (PvE) EU.

RP Community might have declined, but the tentacle worshippers are on the rise!
    Badtouch @ Gelidra - Level 60 Mage
    Madtouch @ Gelidra - Level 60 Rogue
    Sadtouch @ Gelidra - Level 60 Rogue - A semi-automated alter ego!

I think rift has not enough tentacled monsters.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Welcome back! Not to familiar in 2015 with the RP community but have a level 60 on Zaviel where Dimensions and community is bustling.

Pop over to the Dimension section and check out the many EU builders, hope that helps have fun!

There used to be an RP channel you could join on Zaviel, it's think it was /join riftrp

Default Not sure

I'm not sure about other rpers but ETC is dead on Zaviel atm I'd considered returning but a lot of my friends simply stopped wanting to play Rift so.. Yeah I'd love for there to be more EU RPers I just stopped seeing as many I imagine some of Clandestine is still around. Unsure about others you can always try /riftrp?

Off topic rant: Part of the problem is Trion just won't help the eu scene anymore so without a tag or well anything, we're a bit stuck at this point I wish I could just move to NA with all my stuff but I can't and don't wish to waste the amount of money I spent on my character.
    Last edited by Yuzuki; 03-27-2015 at 03:31 AM.

The pen may be mightier than the sword but you try closing a rift with a pen

Quote Originally Posted by Yuzuki View Post
    I'm not sure about other rpers but ETC is dead on Zaviel atm I'd considered returning but a lot of my friends simply stopped wanting to play Rift so.. Yeah I'd love for there to be more EU RPers I just stopped seeing as many I imagine some of Clandestine is still around. Unsure about others you can always try /riftrp?

Off topic rant: Part of the problem is Trion just won't help the eu scene anymore so without a tag or well anything, we're a bit stuck at this point I wish I could just move to NA with all my stuff but I can't and don't wish to waste the amount of money I spent on my character.
    The first time I role played in Rift was actually during one of your lore lectures in that Tempest Bay dimension (Yuzuki's School).

I'll download Rift again and give it a go, see who is still around and lurk around a little.
    Kazerabet Al' Pherael Ezarhaddon - 60th level Eth Necromancer - The Red Circle RP Project - Zaviel (PvE) EU.

Unhappy Hop in and out

I hop in and out after my guild faded, its hard to want to play at the moment because of the damage the communities taken. Trion just don't like supporting the EU roleplayers it seems though im a little biased since they killed argent and pretty much cast half our scene to the wind with that move.

I'm on occasionally if I get the willpower ill try and remake my guild and gather rpers again but the effort and the lack of an rp tag to support it makes me wonder if people would actually join.

The pen may be mightier than the sword but you try closing a rift with a pen

+ Reply to Thread