+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By snipebad

Thread: Sarleaf-Minions

Default Sarleaf-Minions

I've been doing a lot adventures, 5/15min when i'm at my computer and several 8/10hrs ones when I'm away from the computer. Recently it seems I've had a lack of Sarleaf coming from them (but I also notice the lack of Plant, Ore, and wood adventure I get from the 5/15mins adventure cards) I'm not sure if it's RNG gods just playing with me.

With Artificer, Apothecary, and Foraging Dailies taking them and also the Vials I need to make for weekly raiding I use a lot of them. I know Minions shouldn't be the only resource of getting Sarleaf but they just seem low. I'm flooding with Cloth, ore, and fishing mats from the 5/15mins most of the time (not counting the Dim and Artifacts ones). I was wondering if anyone notice this?

Suggestion: Maybe small boost in Sarleaf from Minions.
    Last edited by snipebad; 12-22-2014 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snipebad View Post
    I've been doing a lot adventures, 5/15min when i'm at my computer and several 8/10hrs ones when I'm away from the computer. Recently it seems I've had a lack of Sarleaf coming from them (but I also notice the lack of Plant, Ore, and wood adventure I get from the 5/15mins adventure cards) I'm not sure if it's RNG gods just playing with me.

With Artificer, Apothecary, and Foraging Dailies taking them and also the Vials I need to make for weekly raiding I use a lot of them. I know Minions shouldn't be the only resource of getting Sarleaf but they just seem low. I'm flooding with Cloth, ore, and fishing mats from the 5/15mins most of the time (not counting the Dim and Artifacts ones). I was wondering if anyone notice this?

Suggestion: Maybe small boost in Sarleaf from Minions.
    Do you have foraging? There are tons out in the wild.

Oh, another thing I want to add that has nothing to do with my Topic. But for the 10hrs adventure it would be nice to see some gifts drop from them for doing them.
    Like 32 Slot Bag, Some actual Vials or Enhancement items that could be use, and Some Service items gifts. ie. Crafter Energy Infusion, Rune unsocketing apparatus.

Quote Originally Posted by lvj999 View Post
    Do you have foraging? There are tons out in the wild.
    Yes, And I did mention that's it not the only resource to get them. I was trying to make a point of view on what I've notice. Am I the only one that is getting low drops of Sarleaf from minions adventures?
    Last edited by snipebad; 12-22-2014 at 01:51 PM.

I really don't see Trion increasing the loot from minion adventures any time soon. Have you seen this post:

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...-oblivion.html

I am against the nerf myself. I bought 2 extra minion slots just days before they beat the minions half to death with a nerf bat and feel like I was stolen from.

+ Reply to Thread