+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do Your Weapons/Armor Reflect Your Character?

Default Do Your Weapons/Armor Reflect Your Character?

I got A Staff called Standard of (something) Darkness on one of my "Angel" characters today, and I want to get rid of it as soon as possible because it doesn't reflect my character at all, mostly because it has a skull on it. Do you often have gear that reflects your character in some way?
    Since life is merely a conversation, pay attention the words and the lyrics that they be sayin'...
    - Angel Haze

Some evil dude (SED) captured an angelic creature, killed it in a ceremony, and bound its skull to a staff, which it then used for all sorts of evil purposes.
    You character came along and killed SED, and took the staff away. With no way to release the angelic spirit from its prison, the best you could offer was to make its eternal life be one of good deeds, so you keep it along with you to help while you do good deeds.
    You can feel the spirit is much happier with this arrangement than when it was with the previous owner.

Or something like that.

You can also get one of those transfiguration thingies from the store (or pay someone to buy one, if you don't want to spend the real money on it), and make the staff look like something else instead. The name would stay the same, though.

She's an Angel herself, but that makes sense.
    Since life is merely a conversation, pay attention the words and the lyrics that they be sayin'...
    - Angel Haze

+ Reply to Thread