Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Milyssa
  • 1 Post By Milyssa
  • 1 Post By Milyssa

Thread: harvest ball 2014 - volunteer ic participants needed

Ascendant

Default harvest ball 2014 - volunteer ic participants needed

Hi guys

Putting together an rp ball to celebrate the harvest season. I am currently building a manor home and think the event would benefit from having 2-3 people (besides myself)who are very comfortable in character who could play the part of manor house butler's and/or maids.

These people would circulate through the house checking on other players who are party guests, topping up drinks delivering requests for introductions etc.

If anyone is interested please let me know. Date to be set, but it would be a Saturday in late October... 25th probably.

I think this is a fantastic idea! If you haven't already, you should make a thread for this on the Faeblight United forums ( FaeblightUnited.com ) to get it noticed by more people! I'll have to put some thought into how I may be able to help with this and on what character. I'll let you know what I decide!
    "I'm not sure where I am.. But it's much more fun this way!" ~Aazu

twitter.com/Kitaelia

Default October 25th is the Extra Life Event

Not sure if this would make a difference. October 25 is the 24 hour Extra-life Event. This may or may not be an issue but just thought I'd let you know.
    Sometimes you succeed.... and other times you learn.

Ascendant

oh, no I didn't realize that was that weekend. Well, that's either good (more people on line) or bad (more people already committed to other events while they play).

I'll have to consider moving it till after Halloween, or doing it on all-saints day.

Ascendant

changing this to November 1st to avoid the extra life event. Post going up on FaeblightUnited.com later tonight.

Ascendant

Got myself all registered over there at the roleplay forums but I can't find the "make new post" button. I've hosted that type of site before, and spend about 15 minutes looking tonight, and still no luck. Either I'm really out of it, it's really hidden, or you need special access to post. Either way, I guess I wont be bringing the information over there... which is a big shame since the RP'ers have abandoned these forums in favour of their their own.

I can't remember if I had to get special access to post a new thread or not, when I joined.. It was a while back. Hopefully by now they have authorized you, if that is the case.

I think pushing the event back a little bit was a good move. I didn't even realize until today that the Extra-Life event was the same day.. But what I was concerned about was since the 3.0 expansion release was pushed to the 22nd.. The 25th would be the first weekend of new content. So everyone will be eager to go check out the new scenery and play with the shiny new toys!
    "I'm not sure where I am.. But it's much more fun this way!" ~Aazu

twitter.com/Kitaelia

Quote Originally Posted by Milyssa View Post
    Got myself all registered over there at the roleplay forums but I can't find the "make new post" button. I've hosted that type of site before, and spend about 15 minutes looking tonight, and still no luck. Either I'm really out of it, it's really hidden, or you need special access to post. Either way, I guess I wont be bringing the information over there... which is a big shame since the RP'ers have abandoned these forums in favour of their their own.
    Hi Milyssa, at faeblightunited.com we tag people as members after they register to sort through any spammers or trolls. As long as you are registered on enjin, you just need to click the 'join site' tab on the top left of the website. Then I will tag you as a member.

However, I don't see you anywhere in the users. What name did you register under? There are currently no untagged users.

Thanks! Margot
    Rivvka / Murrbella

Come stand a little bit closer, breathe in and get a bit higher
    You'll never know what hit you when I get to you

+ Reply to Thread