+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Blackwood Company

Default The Blackwood Company

We are a guild on Faeblight shard that enjoys all aspects of gameplay with roleplay as our primary focus. The Blackwood Company is outwardly a philanthropic foundation and upstanding pillar of the community; but in the shadows of the Company exists a secret society. Unbeknownst to the public, and even withheld from some members, this part of the Company is lawful evil in nature with a strict hierarchy. Within the context of roleplay we utilize many techniques in order to achieve our goals of domination while appearing altruistic and charitable.

Out of character, we focus on building a guild that is fun, accepting and enriching to its members. We work to find creative ways to weave character stories with guild story arcs.

It is our commitment to the members of the guild to generate a respectable and structured environment for everyone to enjoy. A detailed description of our role play premise, back story and guild vision can be found in the tabs located on the navigation menu. So come on in, check us out, and see if Blackwood Company is the right place for you.

Visit us at blackwoodcompany.enjin.com
    Last edited by Margot; 04-09-2014 at 10:15 AM.
    Rivvka / Murrbella

Come stand a little bit closer, breathe in and get a bit higher
    You'll never know what hit you when I get to you

Enjin has devoured some of our applications, and we cannot retrieve them from the black hole that is the enjin interwebz! If you have by chance submitted an application but have heard nothing from us, please whisper me in game on Rivvka! Thanks!
    Rivvka / Murrbella

Come stand a little bit closer, breathe in and get a bit higher
    You'll never know what hit you when I get to you

+ Reply to Thread