+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Indicam
  • 1 Post By Yuzuki
  • 1 Post By Margot

Thread: Dimensions for O-RP and open for events

Default Dimensions for O-RP and open for events

I have noticed that there are, slowly but surely, more and more Open RP locations being created but no easy way of tracking them down unless you know what you are looking for so I thought that I would start a thread and maybe other dimenerds would like to add their own places, where they are and a bit of a description.

So my starter for 1 is:

Hudori, Zaviel, O-RP Moonshade outpost. - This is a trading outpost with a small military presence based on the coast of Moonshade. It is the main hailing point of 'The Clandestine'. ICly there would be NPC guards that would direct you to the owner Dannsadh Gealach or her head guard Arvandus Mercson. It has a blacksmith, medical buildings, market, bathhouse, bunk house, small collection of housing, training yard, prison, tavern by the water, port and small temple.

Taryth, Zaviel, O-RP Tempest Slums - Exactly what it says on the tin. This is a snippet of TB, a street within the slums, some open buildings, a sewer system (don't get lost, the rats down there will take your arm), a small market square and a staircase up to a suburb street, with opening housing, tavern and shop in Tempest Bay.

Dannsadh, Zaviel, Eria Castle (will be renamed Castle) - Prime location for all your creepy bad guy needs. This is a rabbit warren of a cave system, full of death soaked loveliness that leads to an evil lair complete with trap laidened upper portion. There are points to fall into, to trick your enemies with, to ambush and terrorise. This place is now open following the event it was built for and anyone is welcome to use it for their event needs.

Coming soon:

Shimmersand outpost - WIP at present
    Iron Pine Castle and caves - WIP at present
    Gloamwood outpost - concept and WIP

I welcome anyone to make use of my dimes for RP but would ask that you are courteous to any other users. If you want to use them for an event and have anything specific that you need then drop me a line...if I can help and adjust then I will. I can be found on Dannsadh, Dancingmoon or Hudori mostly.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3581812&dateline=1371  999004
    Newest Dimensions - "C-RP Monfrey Estate" - Chay, Legions Lost Factory - Dancingmoon. 2018 Storyroom winner - "Lest We forget" - Karinerasis.
    Typhiria - EU (Argent survivor) - Co-GL - The Clandestine (Rift chapter)

I don't play much on Zaviel for now so I would like to offer up my dimensions there for if people want to use them for RP. Feel free to use anything by Marlynielle or Zyrinia.

What Lies Beneath? - A jungle ruin with various points of interest including a hovel, caves and dungeon. Set in a natural ravine with picturesque waterfalls and foliage. The uses can be many, from secret lair of a crazy individual to a nice picnic spot.

Exclusive - As the name would suggest a rather upmarket residence. Possibly a little modernistic, but maybe it has its uses for someone. It comes with fully fitted kitchen, two luxurious bathrooms, a grand master bedroom, office space and many square feet of decorated living space.

Luna'doré Villa - A simple home and garden that would serve well as an IC house. Comes with indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi and a warm fireplace. One could say the ideal place to put their feet up after a long day of beating the daylights out of angry mutants.

Zyrie's Place - A makeover of Stone Flask Tavern with gardens, treehouse and decent accomodation. Serves well as a family home or base of operations.

There are others but due to the design style they are not overly suited to RP within the Rift world (Project Zeta and Mind the Gap)
    New players feel free to use this code for free stuff!
    NJY2ML7PDHKELDM3MKZW

Just throwing some of my dimes up on here as I am always cool with people using my stuff even if I'm no longer teaching in the school any more for example its always open for roleplay or setting something up with me.

So my list so far would be.

Yuzuki's School - A tempest bay situated building along the waterfront in characterly near the temple built by Lillyeth, it provides an area to find school resources such as books, journals and weaponry for sparring practice. You can run classes there or ask for personal tutorage.

Lionara Harbour - Built on shoreward isle its not actually there in roleplay it would be another island around Silverwood. Its designed to take passengers from Silver landing to Ember isle, Droughtlands, Kelari refuge and if paid well safe passage to Tempest bay for those looking to transport cargo via Rifts dangerous waters.

For the moment that is all but ill add more as they come available, thanks for making this much needed thread Dancing and I appreciate the offer Indicam I'll totally look some of those up for roleplay

The pen may be mightier than the sword but you try closing a rift with a pen

Soulwalker

Dragar, Zaviel, O-RP Trade route. - This is a trade route that leads from Hudori, Zaviel, O-RP Moonshade outpost. - to Moonshade and Silverwood, it is a heavily dense forest that has hidden camps, a wolfs den, a old tree with runic stones around it and tree top camp and look out spots.

I still intend to expand the tree top camp in to a bigger network, but give you fair warning I have hidden the camps and the tree top camp from sight (I hope) so have fun trying to find them

There are many open rp dimensions on Faeblight, here are a few off the top of my head. I have personally participated in open, spontaneous, or planned rp in all of these places at one time or another. There are so many, this list is not all inclusive. To peruse more rp dimensions on Faeblight, visit http://faeblightunited.com/forum/m/8...wforum/2550386 !!

Name: Party Deck
    Owner: Rivvka
    Description: An arena for dueling, a tavern, extensive labs, a hookah lounge, a carousel, guest houses, etc. RP happens here often.

Name: Triage and Refugee Camp
    Owner: Costello
    Description: A Clinic and refugee camp. It is a free clinic for any who need it. If you require it staffed, whisper Costello or Aamadeo. RP Events occur here periodically.

Name: Blackwood Pines
    Owner: Duciont
    Description: A tavern and meeting rooms.

Name: Primus
    Owner: Rivvka
    Description: A Black Garden set up for two-team pvp and spectators. Matches every Thursday night (new location, so competitions begin again the 17th of April).

Name: The Docks
    Owner: Murrbella
    Description: Docks for trade, beaches, and a beach house with a diving board, pool table and hot tub. RP parties happen here, and events on the frigate.

Name: The Ember Grand Hotel
    Owner: Saibrielle
    Description: A huge hotel with many amenities.

Name: Templar's Jousting Grounds
    Owner: Kaetlynn
    Description: Jousting arena, tavern, a place to hold festivals. Jousting tournaments every month.

Name: Rustic Inn
    Owner: Analynn
    Description: A tavern and stage area. Performances every other week.

Name: Destiny's Call
    Owner: Destiny of the Forgotten
    Description: One large stage with seating and dining area, a smaller stage with a bar, and a tavern.

Name: Silverstudy Library
    Owner: Quenne
    Description: A Library and lecture hall.

Name: NPRS Facility
    Owner: Spektra
    Description: Library and labs for the passing of knowledge and experiments.

Name: Vigil Gardens
    Owner: Eruraviel
    Description: A small Garden dedicated to the Vigil.

Name: Veladorne Manor
    Owner: Ilue
    Description: A beautiful manor atop a hidden and buried ritual area. There are many guest houses on the property that act as "safe houses".

Name: Baitu's Bakery and Picnic Garden
    Owner: Baitu
    Description: A gorgeous bakery and outside eating area.

Name: Winterholm Spa and Clinic
    Owner: Wintermist
    Description: A spa and healing center.

Name: The Cosmic Wino
    Owner: Senjii
    Description: A bar and fight club.
    Rivvka / Murrbella

Come stand a little bit closer, breathe in and get a bit higher
    You'll never know what hit you when I get to you

You make me want to make a char on Faeblight...those places sound amazing
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3581812&dateline=1371  999004
    Newest Dimensions - "C-RP Monfrey Estate" - Chay, Legions Lost Factory - Dancingmoon. 2018 Storyroom winner - "Lest We forget" - Karinerasis.
    Typhiria - EU (Argent survivor) - Co-GL - The Clandestine (Rift chapter)

Quote Originally Posted by Dancingmoon View Post
    You make me want to make a char on Faeblight...those places sound amazing
    Let us know if you do, we'll show ya around! ;)
    Rivvka / Murrbella

Also, faeblightunited.com is sponsoring a pvp dimension contest, if anyone is interested!

http://www.faeblightunited.com/forum...t-on-faeblight
    Rivvka / Murrbella

+ Reply to Thread