+ Reply to Thread

Thread: At your local tavern....

Default At your local tavern....

Posted on the walls of your local tavern you see:

Underneath the poster is a bit of information:
    She is known to have a sister Arielah, who she travels with from time to time. Arielah is guilty only by association and should be questioned.
    A novice warrior has been seen around her by the name of Gruxis, it is unknown the relationship these two have. He is also to be questioned.
    Ferrette has been spotted in Gloamwood, Iron Pine Peak, Scarwood Reach and most often seen in the Silverwood area.

If when asking the locals, some call her a hero and others a menace that has to be stopped. People who are more well off tend to dislike her greatly.

Judging by the unknown names... I'm going to take a hunch and guess this is on the NA server, Faeblight? :P
    Serale@Faeblight

Soulwalker

More then likely.
    Last edited by Moonseed; 03-26-2014 at 08:16 PM.

Yea it's Faeblight, sorry I know some of the servers can merge together? (Is that correct?) I'm still semi new to Rift. Hope you enjoyed it anyhow. =)

Hi! I'm new to this server and I would very much like it if I could attend this for my first ever RP experience in this game! I just want to know around what server time could I catch these people online? I tried a while ago with /who command and can't find any of them on
    Looking for the Faeblight RP Website? Look no further!!!

+ Reply to Thread