+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is there a way to move character from EU to US? (Or alternatively best RP server EU)

Telaran

Default Is there a way to move character from EU to US? (Or alternatively best RP server EU)

Is there such an option?
    I hadn't known Rift has a server for RP specifically and that it's not EU, so I just joined a regular EU shard.

I know Zaviel has some RP in it but how prominent is it? Is that the place to go as a european player looking to RP?

Otherwise is it possible to move to Faeblight?

Hi. I am pretty sure at this time that it is impossible to move characters between EU and US. I personally rerolled on Faeblight when I saw the price of Rex. I may have lost all my PA and have to build new dimensions, but meh I like building anyway! As for RP on Zaviel. It is where the last RP server was merged. I believe the channel is /join riftrp if you wish to easily find others for RP and there are some RP themed guilds around too. Happy hunting
    New players feel free to use this code for free stuff!
    NJY2ML7PDHKELDM3MKZW

No thers not.

We had a guildie over from US and she tried even contacting customer service and even offered to pay, but still no.
    Forbiden (70) | Demara (70) | Midas (65) | Minatsuki (65)

Server = Zaviel!

Ascendant

No you cannot due to physical limitations.

Argent was the RP server on the EU shard but that has been merged with Zaviel. A number of RP guilds exist there and the best way to track them down, maybe have a chat with folks and see what would be the best fit is joining the riftrp channel. Any events, open RP and Q&A folksies tend to be on there.

We exist and are out there still
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3581812&dateline=1371  999004
    Newest Dimensions - "C-RP Monfrey Estate" - Chay, Legions Lost Factory - Dancingmoon. 2018 Storyroom winner - "Lest We forget" - Karinerasis.
    Typhiria - EU (Argent survivor) - Co-GL - The Clandestine (Rift chapter)

+ Reply to Thread