+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Roleplay Guilds on Faeblight

Default Roleplay Guilds on Faeblight

So I just migrated to Faeblight after leveling to 60 on Necropolis(and later Seastone) and leaving the guild I started. I was hoping to find some suggestions as to what might be the more active, more accepting and best roleplaying guilds on Faeblight that I might be able to join without having to go through some kind of major application process.

I'm a fairly casual gamer and I'm around when I can be. I don't always have time to sign in and don't want a guild that's going to kick me out if I go silent for a week or two due to life obligations. As much as I love to game, I'm a single dad and an artist/novelist with a lot going on at any given time and never have as much time to play as I like.

Figured I'd ask on here while I did some research and hope for some suggestions..

Thank you for your time.

Default Welcome to other side!

Hello there! I was once the same as you, a Seastone pvp junkie myself. Just got tired of doing that so transferred to Faeblight to dabble in something I've never tried, RP. I myself am currently in a RP guild that just started, and we would love to invite you to come try our family out! We Without Wings is a good group of people and will help you in anyway we can. I am also just a casual player but they treat you like family and try to have a family friendly environment, so PST to Kadabra (Guild leader), Amethyx or me, Aerenna. Good luck in your search!

There is a list of rp guilds on faeblightunited.com as well if you would like to check them out!
    Rivvka / Murrbella

Come stand a little bit closer, breathe in and get a bit higher
    You'll never know what hit you when I get to you

+ Reply to Thread