+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Margot
  • 1 Post By HannonHellbringer
  • 1 Post By Margot

Thread: Looking for RP in Faeblight!

Soulwalker

Default Looking for RP in Faeblight!

Heyo! Been rping for about six years and I'm just now trying this game out. Starting a week ago and looking for an rp focused guild! Kelari Cleric named Euaremue if anyone cares to get a hold of me in-game! Appreciate the replies!

Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalGoat View Post
    Heyo! Been rping for about six years and I'm just now trying this game out. Starting a week ago and looking for an rp focused guild! Kelari Cleric named Euaremue if anyone cares to get a hold of me in-game! Appreciate the replies!

<The Gauntlet> does some RP events. You could also RP as my pocket healer in warfronts, lol. TyrannicalGoat is a funny name

Soulwalker

The result of 2 hours of sleep and four cups of coffee in 24 hours. That and I'm naturally goofy. BUT! I'd love to attend some of <The Gauntlet>'s events if I'm able. And are your pockets fur lined? It's a bit nippy where I'm at.

Hi Tyrannicalgoat!

I am an officer in The Gauntlet and yes, we do RP. And tons of PvP- that aspect is a strong focus for the RP in fact. Kind of like RP-ing Risk or Civilization, heh. So there is us, if you like that kind of military structure. Before The Gauntlet I hadn't really done anything like this before, RP-PvP, but it's actually pretty fun and a fresh approach. You won't find someone trying to roleplay Drizzt, hahaha.

We don't require that you PvP, or anything like that. Many of our members just PvE, or just RP, etc. People tend to drift in and out of character, and the guild has really cool members. We don't tolerate jerks, heh. We go on achievement runs, help out new members, and such. I personally like to grab a lowbie and powerlevel them, or help them with their class.

There are always a decent number of us on all throughout the night. As a hopeless insomniac, that was nice for me. We're level 23 I think it is, so we have some nice guild perks.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, shoot me a tell in-game = ilexx.

If you'd rather more traditional RP, there are plenty of guilds on Fae that are doing that, and I wish you luck in your search. In either case, welcome to Telara!
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalGoat View Post
    The result of 2 hours of sleep and four cups of coffee in 24 hours. That and I'm naturally goofy. BUT! I'd love to attend some of <The Gauntlet>'s events if I'm able. And are your pockets fur lined? It's a bit nippy where I'm at.
    I'm also a member of The Gauntlet. But there's many fine guilds out there, not hard to find.
    Let Elrar know you care @

https://twitter.com/GiantApproved

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ynrapbag View Post
    I'm also a member of The Gauntlet. But there's many fine guilds out there, not hard to find.
    I've looked at a few forums for RIFT rp that has a few people looking for guilds but either the posts are old and inactive or the person asking just doesn't get any replies. In-game the only guild I've seen recruiting is The Gauntlet.

Faeblight has a community rp forum: faeblightunited.com

You can see many rp guilds listed there, their stories and alignments, and contact those that interest you!
    Rivvka / Murrbella

Come stand a little bit closer, breathe in and get a bit higher
    You'll never know what hit you when I get to you

Quote Originally Posted by Margot View Post
    Faeblight has a community rp forum: faeblightunited.com

You can see many rp guilds listed there, their stories and alignments, and contact those that interest you!
    DON'T IT'S A TRAP!

/troll face

lub ya!

Quote Originally Posted by HannonHellbringer View Post
    DON'T IT'S A TRAP!

/troll face

lub ya!
    shhhhhh! No trap here, I swear it! *wiggles eyebrows*
    Rivvka / Murrbella

Come stand a little bit closer, breathe in and get a bit higher
    You'll never know what hit you when I get to you

+ Reply to Thread