+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By the_real_seebs

Thread: Merisioux updates, perhaps...

Default Merisioux updates, perhaps...

So, just a heads-up to the RP folks: I am likely to spend some time doing an update pass on my addons. If there's bugs you want fixed, or features you want added, this is a good time to mention it.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    So, just a heads-up to the RP folks: I am likely to spend some time doing an update pass on my addons. If there's bugs you want fixed, or features you want added, this is a good time to mention it.
    0.0 You're alive!

I'm asking around my small circle of RP friends that play Rift and use MeriSioux if they'd like to see anything added, I'll let you know.

So far so good in my experience though, and it plays well with the other RP addon 'ToMe'.

Come have a look at Underlight Chamber (RP) Faeblight, my sprawling Wizard's Tower!

I haven't seen the Tome folks around recently, I am half tempted to check for bug reports there and try to do an update.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

BTW, not a Merisioux update as such, but someone reported an issue with Meri profiles not updating as expected in Tome, I went and stared at the code a while, and produced TomePatcher, an addon that can be added if you have Tome and will fix that bug. Probably. Note that it probably won't still work if you update to a newer Tome than the one I found on riftui.

+ Reply to Thread