Closed Thread

Thread: Life expectancy of the different races?

Soulwalker

Default Life expectancy of the different races?

Is there anything already known about it?

Honestly not that I remember reading. When it comes to the elves though, if they are going to go with the popular lore of elves, they can live for hundreds of years (quick google search on elven lore says somewhere between 600-900 years). Dwarf lore is something like 200-300 years. And the humans I would speculate to be similar to our life expectancy. I think the only one that's truly in question might be the Bahmi.
    Last edited by Quinton; 09-30-2010 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinton View Post
    Honestly not that I remember reading. When it comes to the elves though, if they are going to go with the popular lore of elves, they can live for hundreds of years (quick google search on elven lore says somewhere between 600-900 years). Dwarf lore is something like 200-300 years. And the humans I would speculate to be similar to our life expectancy. I think the only one that's truly in question might be the Bahmi.
    But what about the effect of magic on the humans? I feel that it might have some significant life-increasing effects.
    A priest is he who lives solely in the realm of the invisible, for whom all that is visible has only the truth of an allegory.

Or lessin the life expenctancy. In some games and fantasy book I have read magic actually increases aging. In one of the games I played, I believe it was Drakkar, you needed to stoke up on youth potions if you were a magic user because the over use of magic actually caused your character to age.

But I doubt Trion would go that route hehe, just playing devil advocate here.

Closed Thread