+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By the_real_seebs

Thread: Do people read Character BIOs on non rp shards?

Default Do people read Character BIOs on non rp shards?

Do people read Character BIOs on non rp shards? Even if my characters are not on faeblight I want them to have a story and I want people to read it.
    Truth is Beauty, Beauty Truth..

Shadowlander

I always do if I see they have one though I haven't filled out mine on the non-rp servers. I like to know about different characters.

I am on Wolfsbane, which is not a Roleplay shard. If I knew WHAt a character bio was and WHERE to find it, I would. Is it player made?
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

^ ^ ^ What they said. Did not know Rift had that feature.

Yet, I have never filled out my Neverwinter character bio's because I am more interested in the mechanics of the specs than lore.
    Beware the Penguin...

Hello

I would like to ask please, where may I find the character bio -sheets?
    I have noticed here that some folk are not aware of this feature...it is not clear where to find it.

May someone help with this slight dilemma. I would like to fill it out. I am not on a rp shard, I would like to get involved in rp. I have a great bunch of dimensions and stories to go with them based around my character...this would be a wonderful addition to me and a great way to continue to meet new fellow players.

Thanks in Advance for any help in this matter.

-Gaylor
    "No...No, this is NOT like Lincoln Logs at all!" (Meh)
    *Shard: Wolfsbane
    A Reclusive Oasis / RP-Bahmi City Manifesto / Ruins of DavenPort / Section:A-Two/Camp
    (alternate character)- Fuiji: Skalholt Agreement 1935 / Keflavick Forse Base-PvP

The main things are the RP addons -- Merisioux and Tome, these days. Other RPers will likely run those.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Shadowlander

I use merisioux and that was what I was referring to

Thank You All for helping me to find the information very much appreciated.

--Gaylor
    "No...No, this is NOT like Lincoln Logs at all!" (Meh)
    *Shard: Wolfsbane
    A Reclusive Oasis / RP-Bahmi City Manifesto / Ruins of DavenPort / Section:A-Two/Camp
    (alternate character)- Fuiji: Skalholt Agreement 1935 / Keflavick Forse Base-PvP

+ Reply to Thread