+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Merisioux users: MANDATORY update...

Default Merisioux users: MANDATORY update...

The addon forum thread.

(Please post addon-related responses there; crossposting here so RPers will notice.)

There are API changes which mean that Merisioux versions 0.15 and earlier will stop working at some point in the future. Probably around the 2.4 patch you'd need to enable the compatibility mode checkbox, and 2.5 you'd just plain not be able to make the addon run. Update on RiftUI.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Plane Walker

thanks again for this add-on

sometimes I wish I could take this add-on, the way we are able to write in it, and transfer it into those blank books we can place in dimensions, any chance this can be done?

Right now, I don't think there's a way to do that. I have been pitching the dimension storage idea to Zorba, though.

BTW, there has been at least one additional update; Merisioux is currently 0.19. And since someone else is now doing an RP addon, and I want to improve interactions with theirs, I may be adding new stuff shortly.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Just so people know, it's not done yet, but there should "soon" be updates for improved future interactions with Tome. Planning to add height, age, and weight fields. Also probably a "currently doing..." field, which would likely show in tooltips.

+ Reply to Thread