+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just curious about the RP quality here.

Soulwalker

Default Just curious about the RP quality here.

I've started Rift and so far I'm loving it. Currently I'm on a PvE server, but I also love having my separate set of characters I RP with. I've RPed on quite a few other games, and Rift has some of the richest lore out there so I'd love to RP. But is it worth starting a character and trying to level up? How is the community? Lots of RP guilds? Chances of finding random RP?

Thanks for the help.

Ascendant

HI! welcome!

You should check out www.faeblightunited.com if you are on the NA RP shard. (sorry, I don't play on EU so I don't know much on that side) FaeblightUnited is the RP hub.

As for the community... there are weekly events in public dimension, there are many RP guilds (many of which have returned after long hiatus's and are looking to get back into things), the community just finished a shard wide RP story arc (if that's your thing) and there are plenty of people RP'ing if you prefer drop in RP.... that is all if you know where to look.

Open world RP is slightly dwindled after Dimensions were introduced, but the number of Dimensions labeled RP are growing.

Soulwalker

Thanks so much for you're reply! I'll definitely check out faeblightunited since it seems pretty dead here,

+ Reply to Thread