+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Would I be ok on a RP server?

Default Would I be ok on a RP server?

So I would not call myself an RP'er at all... but I do like to get into the "mood" of my character when I am playing an MMO...

For Rift I have it narrowed down to a Cleric either Dwarves or Bahmi

I can't say I have ever done a huge amount of in game RP interaction... BUT I am looking for a laid back experience in game while being able to do some solo/group questing and maybe try and play along with other characters ... but also get into doing some PVE dungeons/raids.. and I can get into my own PVP of course so I don't really need premade's or anything there.

I just kind of what to do a little of everything.. leveling... crafting... pve..pvp..

Is there any room on the one RP server that pops up at all anyway?

You should be fine on a roleplay server. Only a chunk of the population actively RPs, the rest seem to prefer being part of a more mature community and/or watching the RP happen around them. As far as room goes, Faeblight seems to have a prime time queue since f2p started, I'm not sure if it's locked or not.

While there are still threads on this forum about how RP servers should only be for people who roleplay, you'll notice two things: they're all from around launch, and the people making these claims are no longer around. They tend to jump into a new game wanting to "do things right this time" and leaving when they realize that (once again) they can't tell the community at-large what to do.

In short, OP, I hope you take any unwelcoming signs with a large grain of salt. Faeblight is touted not only as an RP server, but a friendly server, and we'd be happy to have you.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Fembot View Post
    In short, OP, I hope you take any unwelcoming signs with a large grain of salt. Faeblight is touted not only as an RP server, but a friendly server, and we'd be happy to have you.
    I'm surprised an apparent fan of RPing has a forum name like yours.
    Last edited by Kerin; 06-20-2013 at 04:48 AM.

Why? I can like a variety of things.

+ Reply to Thread