+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Yuzuki

Thread: Yuzuki's Roleplay School - Argent

Default Yuzuki's Roleplay School - Argent

Since the Shard forums are now down/removed I'll be moving this here and hopefully getting more feedback from people from the other shards too.

I'm going to on Weekends usually both Saturday and Sunday be running my school for Roleplay. You can come here to learn how to Roleplay, watch others or just join in and have some fun. The school will be in my Dimension on Argent (Yuzuki's School) and I will specify the time on 1-29 chat one day to two hours before hand so people have warning.
    It will not always be in a dimension I may end up taking it to other places, there are no limits in the school any race can join but please if your a hardcore defiant or guardian try not to fight your other faction. Challenge them in debate but do not draw a weapon in the classroom.

You do not have to be a kid or an ascended I'll take whoever no matter the age or guild.

I will rotate teaching between me and Kedeviss when she takes classes + Any guests I invite to come teach or specifically approach me. These people will not always do classes on the weekends I must stress these are only the days I will do classes.

What will I cover?

In game Lore under History - Things like the Vigil, Ember isle and the Dragons.

Magic - The school is predominately about magic but i'll change the topic every now and then.

Swordsmanship - For any budding warrior or spellblade swordsmanship is a useful talent in modern Telara even if the dragons are all dead.

Planning on doing a few random classes during the week too on whatever I see people are asking for. I've already had a couple of people asking for Out of Character classes on how to make their backgrounds and such so i'll try and fit that in too

Roughly covers it for now i'll add more as time goes on and further details/answer questions if anyone has any. Thanks for reading!

The pen may be mightier than the sword but you try closing a rift with a pen

Good day!

I heard in channel there was a 'session' in school this weekend. Was there a particular topic of the class, or is class a general RP discussion on a Q&A (in-character)?

And I forgot, what was the server time?

Hey!

Unless I state otherwise it will always be 4pm server time. Todays class is on basic lore so the Vigil... Maybe some defiant stuff? etc

Decided ill be changing the lessons to mainly Saturday with the occasional Friday. Unfortunately not enough people turn up actively to warrant two days of lessons and Sunday seems very unpopular, still we'll see how things go in the next few weeks before I make any further changes!

+ Reply to Thread