+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beware the Scarlet Gorge Mimer

Shadowlander

Default Beware the Scarlet Gorge Mimer

Attention, fellow Defiants (and Guardians too, I suppose), a possible new threat has been detected!

While helping out around Scarlet Gorge recently, I noticed one particular Scarlet Gorge Miner. The first thing that attracted my attention was the curious paleness of her skin. Then, as I observed her further, I noticed her unusual clothing, and her movements, which seemed subtly "off." I spoke to her, but she seemed a typical miner, always whining about the job. And yet ....

No, she is no simple Scarlet Gorge Miner. See for yourself; seek out Alora Windsong, at Rocklift Base (4347, 3929). I do not know what she is, where she comes from, or what her secret intentions may be, but I fear. Mayhap she is an outrider of some hideous new menace. The horror ....

Enjoy your day!

Selim of Faeblight

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Selim of Faeblight View Post
    Attention, fellow Defiants (and Guardians too, I suppose), a possible new threat has been detected!

While helping out around Scarlet Gorge recently, I noticed one particular Scarlet Gorge Miner. The first thing that attracted my attention was the curious paleness of her skin. Then, as I observed her further, I noticed her unusual clothing, and her movements, which seemed subtly "off." I spoke to her, but she seemed a typical miner, always whining about the job. And yet ....

No, she is no simple Scarlet Gorge Miner. See for yourself; seek out Alora Windsong, at Rocklift Base (4347, 3929). I do not know what she is, where she comes from, or what her secret intentions may be, but I fear. Mayhap she is an outrider of some hideous new menace. The horror ....

Enjoy your day!

Selim of Faeblight
    Lift base.... that must be your defiant base.

Shadowlander

Default Oops, Guardians should ignore me -- they usually do, anyway

Yes, I imagine it would be hard to see this threat for yourself. My apologies for any unneeded deaths. I suggest you keep an eye out, though, for similar people in your own areas. Even your Vigil may be unaware of the threat.

Selim of Faeblight

Ascendant

Not to worry, we Guardian are plenty capable to taking care of ourselves.. However, it might not be wise to provoke a war for the sake of sightseeing.

+ Reply to Thread